cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Payment on process" for 4 days. Paisa Pay is useless

saishyamk
Community Member
Hi,

I bought Item numbers: 260701843602 and 200550632819 on 5th December. I paid through HDFC net banking. The status of the order is "PAYMENT IN PROCESS" even now.

The paisa pay website says that the order will be processed in 24 hours. Well it has been 4 days!! 4 whole days and no update what so ever!!

Oh.. I tried calling their "Customer Support" (the name should be "clueless dungeon").They politely said on 7th that it might take 2 days some times. I called on 8th; they registered a complaint and said it will be done in another day. I did call on 9th (today) and they were pretty rude and said, it takes 48hrs from the date of registering the complaint!!

I am not sure I ll get the status tomorrow. Oh.. they also cleverly told me that if it isn't processed by tomorrow, they would "ESCALATE" the issue!! Are you kidding me??

The bank pays -> You acknowledge the payment is received and tell the seller to ship the item!! If they can't do this.. they are not worth being the EBay’s partner!!

Paisa pay is in fact useless!! They won't even tell me why it is taking time!! When asked why, they say "It is a known issue" . Then why don't they mention this "known issue" before taking money from the buyer??

I am frustrated and helpless!! Money was debited, God knows where it is and I din't get my product in time!!

Oh.. and adding to the flavor: THIS IS MY FIRST EBAY TRANSACTION!!!

AMEN!
Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

linusstudios
Community Member
@ saishyamk

Paisapay normally does keep some payments done by first time buyers under processing tab, while they verify the "authenticity of the transaction". This day to to prevent "misuse" of credit card or online banking services.

I have seen most of payments getting cleared off in 2-3 Days maximum. Also please note that their is no delay because of seller, as sellers have instructions not to ship the item unless the payment in verified.

rest assured as if the payment in not cleared in 7 days , money will credit back to the account you paid for.

I am not sure why eBay has this policy and what filters they use, but it surely brings a very bad experience for first time buyers. Things start further complicating as new buyers do not understand the system and end up blaming sellers for delay.

Message 2 of 25
latest reply

saishyamk
Community Member
@linusstudios

I am not blaming the seller. The seller infact mailed me, making a few enquiries about my requirements. My problem is with paisapay.

They penalize the sellers even if there is a small delay. I understand that this is to gain the seller's confidence on paisapay.

Why don't they apply their own rules to themselves?? That's my question. They set their deadline for processing as 24 hrs. Now if it is "OK" to cross that line without any apparent reasons, how do they expect to gain the buyer's trust?

They should penalize themselves for it!! 🙂 . This is the only way they can show that their process is trust worthy and transparent!!
(I know this won't happen though :P)

Also, if they set these "filters" for first time buyers, why aren't they saying anything before the buyers buy stuff?
Message 3 of 25
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
That was precisely Why I Quoted -(" ") eBay .

Welcome aboard mate. Its all dark in here but anyways its fun.

Message 4 of 25
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
Hello saishyamk,

Due to "Wikileaks" issue and DOS attacks on VISA and Mastercard servers , credit card processing is probably taking more time.

Things have improved and will return to normal soon.

Even in "Dominos" our Credit Card did not work.
We need to carry cash and depend less on "Plastic Money" !!

Thanks
Team Takgye
Message 5 of 25
latest reply

saishyamk
Community Member
@ takgye

Hmm.. lets see.. It's really confusing. For the item I bought from u on 7th December, the transaction was processed in half an hour and you shipped it on time. But I bought the same item on 6th December, for which the transaction is still in process.

It seems really silly that the one I paid for later got processed and not the former one!!
Message 6 of 25
latest reply

r2kesh
Community Member
Dont think this is for first timers, mez too facing same issue...did two transactions one on 5th and other on 6th...still payment pending....customer support has supposedly escalated this...(hopefully)....:-(
Message 7 of 25
latest reply

saishyamk
Community Member
@r2kesh

Hope get processed soon.

I had an interesting chat with the ebay customer support people.

I will update here as soon as I get everything sorted out! Boy !! they are lousy liars!! 🙂
Message 8 of 25
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
The customer paid by HDFC Bank's Internet Banking. Therefore, slow transactions via Credit/Debit Card servers may not be an issue.
Message 9 of 25
latest reply

r2kesh
Community Member
phew...finally approved...took some time..but good its done...:)
Message 10 of 25
latest reply