Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Very rude eBay customer support

Hello, My name is Nishant. I had called your customer service to provide me clarity on my invoice. I have recently made a total payment for my dues and now i receive another invoice since no item has been sold post that. When I asked your represenati...

defective product,no resolution from ebay/seller

bought an p cam from ebay, very first exp had been very disgusting, only promise,no morality to fulfill commitment. the itm was non functional when i receieved, returned for replacement,but no response/replacement even after 15 days. whenever call th...

paid ebay seller fee / still account put on hold

Dear Ebay Team,­­Im seller with ebay user id : sho­esurpl­usI have done payment of my ebay seller f­­ee through online banking.Still my account is put on hold. Money p­aid through icici net banking already de­ducted from my account.I keep sending mai...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non confirmation of Order

An amount of Rs. 45390.00 was transacted for purchase of iPhone 6 16 GB by using State Bank Internet Banking but received no confirmation for placement of the order. The Transaction Ref No IG00WZYVB3 for Rs.45390.0 on 19/04/2015 01:54:24.Please help

Courier

I am very much disappointed with the service of eBay and blue dart courier agency as they are making very much delay in giving the product and I am sure in my entire life I will never purchase from eBay and courier through blue dart and also tell my ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

no product, no refund from eBay.

i have 2 complaints1. every time the calls to ebay customer care gets disconnected exactly @ 1 minute 24 sec2 i odered a product on paisapay id 38823684149 on 14th of last month i have not yet recieved the product. then i got a mail saying the order ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BEAN BAG (04 KGS) NOT DELIVERED

Dear E-Bay, Iam bimal singh negi and few days back i have ordered 04 kgs of bean bag refill but as on date they are delivered to me. Today got a sms that shipment was delivered on 15th of april,15 ?? Pls check its delivery as this is my first time us...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem with claim

HI, i placed an ebay gurantee claim - Claim ID : 968344, the claim got registered online, but the claim got rejected saying that the claim is not eligible as it has been more than 30 days since the receipt, i had opened the claim on the 30th day and ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud ebay

Item number:*** Claim ID:922518 I have send multiple emails regarding this issue to ebay but have still not received a single reply.The claim was rejected with no real reason and the customer care employees keep telling me different reasons regarding...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay sets a new record in mismanagement

Hoya folks, I must commend you follks on the xcellent support that you have been providing. It is awesome to note that you have restricted my A/c for non-payment of Rs.0.00 ... I've tried several times through all my bank a/cs to pay the Rs.0.00, but...

Ebay Guarantee is big fraud. Defective product delivered no replacement provided.

I have purchased a laptop battery from ebay.in. But they have delivered me defective product. On raising issue against the defective battery, they told me to send the product back to the seller & told me that seller will send me the replacement. I ha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful