cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non Co operation & False Assurances From Ebay India . User id : 7starbuys

7starbuys
Community Member

I   do hereby bring some facts to your kind notice for immediate action as under :

I say that me and my cousin namely Ikram  had started an account jointly on Ebay . As Ikram s bank branch was not showing in the Ebay Paisa pay list , we called up the customer care and asked if we can provide my bank details in paisapay account affiliated with Ikram s account and he answered in the positive so we entered my details n uploaded my documents for KYC. When i called up again for KYC Verification, the customer care executive now informed me that I will hv to change the Ebay name too to my name and upload documents again. I Did it and paisapay got active after few more calls. After a days my 1 product was sold for Rs.19999 and I was asked to ship the product , I shipped it within 2 days and the product was delivered within 4 days of shipping. The customer then confirmed the delivery of the product and also gave a good feedback. I was informed that I will b paid by Ebay on dated 06-04-2015. On dated 06-04-15 I checked my account details and I saw that I had made a mistake by entering 1 digit less in my account no. So I inmediately called up Ebay and got a reply that there s nothing to worry as I had entered 1 digit less in account no., the amount will reflect back in their account in sometime and that i have to correct my details and send my documents again for KYC and then again call them for verification . I did it immediately and my Paisapay account was finally verified and active on 08-04-2015. I asked when will I get the amount in my account , he said it will be done on Monday 13-04-2015.

On tuesday 14-04-15, Morning I called up at around 9:36 am n Spoke to Swati who was now giving me lame excuses so i insisted to talk to her Supervisor , to which Swati replied that the Supervisor will call me in 2 hours, I said I wont b able to talk at tat time and we finally fixed the call back time at 5 pm to 6:30pm same evening. I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY CALL FROM YOUR SIDE ON THE GIVEN TIME OR AFTERWARDS. On next day i.e. , 15-04-15 , I again called up Ebay at 5:33 pm from same no.  and spoke to Shabana and I had to again tell my full story and I also informed her that I indeed want a GOOD LONG TERM BUSINESS RELATION WITH EBAY but this kind of service and false assurance will definitely pull me back , Sha bana again kept me on hold saying she s looking into the matter , after a long time she came back on call and apologised for the inconvenience and assured me that the same Supervisor who was supposed to call me back on 14-04-15 would call me in half an hours time. I said that Swati had also assured me of a call back yesterday but till now I dint get any call from him. To which Shabana again assured me that this time he will surely call u back within half an hour . I also informed Shabana that I m trying my best to settle the issue amicably but if i dont get a call back in half an hour it will be clear that Ebay India is not ready to settle my dues and therefore I will be forced to write to Ebay India H.O. And the international offices of Ebay and other relevent departments . To my shock I did not receive any call yet and now I m writing to you to end this harassment right away.
I say that whereas inspite of  repeated calls and false assurances , I have still not got my amount or even any strong clarification or commitment and on the contrary Ebay is sending me message to Pay them sumthing above Rs.1100/- which I am supposed to pay Ebay after I receive my amount in my account !
I really feel sad to expose this incident as I REALLY WANTED A GOOD LONG TERM BUSINESS WITH EBAY , which is now impossible till the time SUCH SUPERVISORS R ON DUTY IN EBAY WHO CARE A DAMN ABOUT CUSTOMERS AND THEIR RELATIONS WITH EBAY. Hence I am forced to withdraw all my active selling products from Ebay at the moment until my issues are solved and action is taken against the unprofessional people in your company.Ebay should not forget that it is due to us sellers who trust and co operate with Ebay and also share our profits with your company that Ebay is today a Successful Online Shopping Site .
I hereby call upon Ebay to take strict disciplinary action against the employees found guilty of unprofessionalism and thereby causing mental harassment and agony to me and solve this issue amicably as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Imran
Time : 5:00 pm to 8:30pm

Ebay user id : 7starbuys
--------------------------------------------------------------

This mail was sent on 15-04-15 , I did not get any response except the auto response of receipt of mail . I again called up Ebay and the customer care person asked me to mail my passbook photos  and again call them for verification . I did that on 16-04-15 and after that i was continuosly calling ebay but to my shock they just made me wait for long times and then attended my call and disconnected the line at least 3 times. They even hide their email addresses and also dont give us e mail addresses when we ask of their India n International Heads. This has made clear that Ebay is really not interested in solving the sellers problems and dont want to return our amount without us approaching consumer forums & Consumer Court . So now I am forced to take that path and send Legal Notice to Ebay India With CC to all relevant departments.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0