Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund

I have been waiting for my refund for the Gurantee Claim 1058717 for almost a month. When I call customer care they simply ask me to wait for 7 days! Again when I call, they ask me to wait for 7 days, this has been going on for a month now? How do I ...

Problem on product

I have purchased one fossil watch from ebay and I am finding one issue regarding that I need to talk to customers care immediately

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund coupon not provided

I have purchased a T-shirt on 15 June and it was defective so I have raised a claim and then got a call from executive and she told me that they will provide me 110% coupon instead of refund within 10 working days but till now I haven't received. My ...

Wrong sale with false title

Sir, I bought DOMO Slate X15 Tablet from ebay.in on 24 July 2015 by seeing the above title. After receiving the product on 29 Jul 2015 I didn’t found any 3G Sim slot in the tab when I checked the website for 3g slot option in the tab I found it as vi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Guarantee* claim - 1131512

Dear Team,I don't accept your resolution. I told your claims officer clearly, the earpiece that was despatched was defective and I immediately reported to the seller next day. I am at loss here, had I bought it from snapdeal or flipkart I would have ...

Account Suspended

My dad ordered a phone on eBay. When he tried to access the account to track the order, eBay said that the account was suspended. Anyone could help me? This is my 1st time on eBay.I have bought items from Flipkart and Amazon, but their customer servi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding warranty of laptop.

Sir I am thinking to buy a laptop DELL INSPIRON 15 N3543 CORE I3 5TH GEN 4GB RAM 500GB HDD WIN 8.1 from your website.. But i am bit confused is there any kind of warranty provided by dell? Pls reply soon

Shoping

Plss inform immideatly Grand max may delivr to thalassery kannur kerala and coustomor exicutive number also

How can paisa pay and ebay details are different?

I don't know weather this is right place to ask the question but I could not find a better place. I can see on my recent order for item *** the seller has tried to take smart move. He has not updated any shipping information in ebay which will trigge...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful