cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pathetic customer service related to Claim ID 1089163

2015dhami
Community Member

The issue is related to Claim ID : 1089163. I raised this claim as the product delivered to me was not as per description. I got few calls from ebay asking me to send the pictures which i did. However, i again got a call on Monday 27th July from ebay Mumbai and i asked the agent to hold on as i was driving and would like to park my car first before i can talk further. I dont know why your agent disconected the call. I got an email from ebay claims asking me to courier the product back to the seller and i would be reimbursed the courier charges in form of ebay coupon. I told them that i am out of delhi and wont be able to courier the product. Again, i got a call from Ebay Mumbai on Thursday 30th July and i was already on call on my mobile. So the agent just rang me and kept the phone. And within couple of minutes, i got a reply from the ebay claim team that my claim has been rejected as ebay tried to call me but my number was busy. This is all you can do to resolve a customer complaint? Cant your agent call me again after sometime if my number was busy? This is such a ridiculous and pathetic service from your claims team. I need to get my refund for the wrong product sent by seller. Moreover it should be ebay/sellers responsibility to pick the product from my doorstep or either change the product or refund my money back. I need my refund, so please provide me with a refund ASAP.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Pathetic customer service related to Claim ID 1089163

I agree with you.

If a person is not able to pick phone ebay is very eager to close/reject the claim which is very wrong. Such incidents will severly dent ebay.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply