Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I need u customet care number in tamilnadu

Dear ebay,Iam buying LR Watch with Light Wathc Men's WristWatch In Stainless Steel Party Wear Watch (151092990618).Today(24/08/2013) iam received item in proffessional courier.But this item is not.only empty box in this parcel.so call me my language ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

poor response post selling by ebay

Dear CEO ebay india,I. Pl refer ebay claim id 1198708.2. Ibought a camera bag fro ebay.in on 16 aaug, a tonba tb669 from pooja fotodeal, the camera bag was too large and did not match my expectations . tthe photo nand description in the ebay web was ...

Intex iRist watch

I bought the intex iRist Watch and it never started ... Contacted eBay and they rejected my claim .. Even when the seller Golyan had agreed to refund the claim .. At last I came to intex service center .. Even they are not replacing my watch ...Bane ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst customer service & claim dept

I have purchased Sony home theatre worth Rs 26,500 on 22 Aug 2015 and I haven't receive the product yet and i claimed for refund under eBay guarantee but till now i didnt get the refund more than 45 days after lodging claim. I ever come across such w...

EBay the scammer

1126464 -claim I'd.These people are a class crooks.I sent back my product and paid the shipment amount . I was given an assurance that I will get the shipment amount back as eBay coupons. It has been more than one month they are giving me the same re...

Resolved! ebay fail solve my claim

I purchased HTC desire820s mobile receiving dated 20August2015 after receiving I saw mobile phone screen isn't fixed properly I raised a claim on dt.21august2015 my.claim I'd 1185213 after 23days ebay not solve my problem I think shopping on ebay my ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst Customer care

I have purchased Samsung EVO128 GB Micro SD card with item number 171928165611. My paisa pay id is 40431380208. I purchased the product on 14/09/15. Now the product is found to be defective and I want my money back. Ebay Customer care and myself fail...

ebay order confirmation email not received

Ebay you are problem Hello i bought item 1.10.2015 8:15 and payment has be succesfully sent via netbanking but i didon't received any order confermation , no email from ebay and my account it says that no transaction has been done recently.Trancectio...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

worst experience as per online shopping

I had orderer a product.... which after a few days must habe went put of stock..it kept showing 'this list has ended' or something like that. Anyways..i tried contacting the seller....email'd him..but there was no reply..i kept callimg the customer c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

did not get the product ..

Dear Sir we have ordered 2 "BRAND NEW LENOVO K3 NOTE 16GB 4G 50% OFF 16PRIC SEALED BOX MANUFACTURER WARRANTY" for Rs. 5,784.11 from ebay on 28th Sep15 .after a week we came to know that our product delivery has been cancelled and we will receive the ...