Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund of item purchased

I have purchased the item and it was different from what I ordered. I have contacted the seller, they asked me to return the item and they will refund. I have done the same. But no result s yet. I have made a claim to ebay .claim is 1328834. They pro...

Pthetic customer service

While making payment the amount was deducted from my account but the order was not placed. I contacted the service centre and they informed me that there was technical error from their end and the money will be refunded to me. Since the order had not...

ebay Guarantee claim not honored

ebay guarantees the customer that 100% satisfaction else replacement or refund. so why is it so difficult for ebay to honour that.my claim Claim ID : 1297226PaisaPay ID : 40418547580was raised on 30th sep however no action has happened till now. as a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Gurantee Claim Not Being Processed

Dear Sir/Madam, I raised a ebay Guarantee claim (Claim ID: 1327638) on 13th Oct, 2015 as i received a defective product. The claim has not been processed till date (21st Oct, 2015), that is even after 9 days and i have contacted the customer care 4 t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contacting customer care is so tough

Hi I was trying to purchase item on ebay payment debited from account but showing uncessful online neither item is visible on my buying history. Want to contact ebay support I cannot because it needs a buying item id .. how can I get buying item id. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

account restricted on unfair basis

my user id is shreemarutiwifi2013 and 2 days back my account got restricted.Reason told to me is SPIKE IN GUARANTEE CLAIMS, while the matter of fact is that threre is NOT EVEN A SINGLE GUARANTEE CLAIM OR ANY OTHER CLAIM ON MY ACCOUNT.mails to inappea...

Dont buy with ebay

I would not recommend anybody to buy with ebay, there is no paisa pay guarantee thing. they don't even respond to your communications. seller just shipped anything might be a dummy. I raised a claim but still I got transacted. seller does not respond...

refund problem still after 2 month

I have purchased Strontiam 32 Gb memory card but it's forget by courier company. Value 700ruppees but 450 refund coupon redeemed and 250 as a cod. My mobile number *** and email I'd ***, this case not solved by customer care after 45 days

Resolved! Kindly Refund my RS 14,559.00

This is my first shopping experience with ebay.in and it is horrible for me.On 6 october 2015 I paid with my Canara Bank debit card. The amount of RS 14,559.00 is immediately deducted from my bank account and then i see an ebay's "parallel transactio...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My worst experience with ebay

My worst experiance with eBay.. I have purchased product on 13th Oct 15, at that time ebay said order shipment by 19th Oct (on or before) after shipment deliver in 9 days.. now 6 days after purches on 19th Oct ebay seller is asking me to for time ext...