cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay.in Failed in Delivery of Paid Order - 21 days passed still no action from eBay.in

sarank3
Community Member

Hi eBay Customer Care

Warm Greetings!

I ordered an Mini USB Wireless Adapter through ebay.in on 29-September which I paid the price by internet banking and I specified that the item to be delivered to my residence located on Bangalore city in India. I got that a message from the seller that it is dispatched a DTDC courier (courier partner) but however to our horror, it is found that the item is delivered to another city to an unknown address. After herculean efforts I could speak with customer care people in India by phone and live chat but no resolution yet, these guys are simply dragging by sitting on the standard time lines for the issue to be resolved. Even they promised it will be resolved with in 78 business hours (Standard timeline) from 13 October but NO AVAIL or NO COMMUNICATION from anyone eBay.in

I am appalled with the devli may care attitude of ebay.in. Can you please  help me in resolving this issue? I have mentioned details below

ebay.In User ID : sarank3

Item Name : Mini Wireless USB ADAPTOR,150 MBPS, 2.4 GHz, Wi-Fi USB Adapter Dongle, BEST

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0