Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Very worst eBay services

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase used moto e, which I received damaged item and I tried to return back. They won't take back. And had a word with eBay customer service.I have called to the customer service toll free but e...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cheated by ebay

I am anil kumar, bought a Samsung battery order id 40956451245,
But its a dead battery even its a duplicate battery
Regarding to this i raised a refund claim, aft some days your executive called me and told it has manufacturing warrenty u contact your ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Avoid buying items on ebay and the seller ***

Hi Friends Recently I bought a Mobile Flip Cover for Lenovo A6000 Plus handset(My paisapay ID: ***& the item no is ***). But to my shock, the received item is totally unfit for my handset. When I sent my first response to the seller, he said, he has ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unprofessional and unethical

I purchased one product from Ebay on 25-Oct-2015 but I received the unexpected color . I raised the claim for the same product and I received the call from one of your executive , speaking in rude manner that the same claim cannot be processed withou...

eBay is slow to respond and Resolve a issue.

ebay is really very slow to respond. Getting refund for the wrong product delivered is a very lengthy process. They took more than 1month for such a case with me. It is no where as fast as Snapdeal is. This is the big deterrent for me to shop on eBay...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay is cheating me along with the seller

I dont know whether anyone else has suffered this same problem or not.. anyways am being cheated by ebay.. I bought an item worth 13000rs on 3rd of this month and was not delivered till 11th of this month and then I started a claim for refund on 12/0...

• 5 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Transaction Failed but money got deducted in bank.

hi, i was trying to buy the below item with vodafone coupon discount and transaction failed but money got transferred to ebay (My bank statement says its deducted). Bank statement: http://i49.tinypic.com/28192c5.jpg So how do i get my money back ? Pr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay ID's : 40957500988 and 40957468488

I have bought two Samsung mobile and both of them speackers are not working and one of them damage from back, I tried to contact seller but didn't get any responce then I register with ebay claim and the Customer care executive she called up spoke to...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful