Wrong item delivered

huzena
Community Member
I had purchased the item noddy item #260597047011 but the same was not as per the toy shown in the image,some stupid court appeal and all was done, but at the end it was closed for dont know what reason,

this is really ridiculous when u show some other item and deliver something else.

I would not prefer now ebay for any of the purchase. and i would advise others too not to get cheated from such sites.

its the most pathetic site i have ever seen.
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Wrong item delivered

Hello There,

i am really sorry that u had such a bad experience on ebay.but trust me there is nothing like that there are many fake sellers doing business on eBay who cheat loyal buyers like you but u are always secure when u buy thru paisapay system.
Paisapay always refund you full money if there is some problem in the purchase.

As per my experiance ebay is the safest market place to do business where you can feel u are always secure.
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

Wrong item delivered

huzena
Community Member
how it is the safest. now the seller is abusing me and even on the community court nothing has happened, its just the name. i m thinking of suing ebay now.
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

Wrong item delivered

huzena,

If you purchase a product from a vendor in Linking Road, Mumbai, and if the product doesn't work out well or is fake, would you SUE the entire Linking Road or that vendor? Please understand that eBay is just a market place. If you have read the terms and condition before setting up your eBay account, you would have probably realised this.

What you need to do is to take action against the seller with the help of eBay Resolution Center. That would only be an appropriate action.
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

Wrong item delivered

linusstudios
Community Member
Hi,

I had voted on this case in community court. I request buyer to let us know why had he not read the detailed item description where it was clearly mentioned that the color will be sent as per stock availability.

I tried opening the item number what you have provided , but it is not returning any results.

Please do not blame sellers for stupid reasons. Sellers are not slaves who can be beaten at whim.
Message 5 of 18
latest reply

Wrong item delivered

huzena
Community Member
I had already went to the place which you call as community court. but what had happened was my feedback was very cleverly removed, and the seller now is like making fun of me that what wrong u did of me. now u tell me what action should i take when both ebay and the seller are indulged in the fraud, and i m sure i am not the only person who has faced this.

I really am very very dissatisfied with the services u r providing, and i will make sure none of my contacts buy anything from here. nor will i advise anyone over here to trust. i m sorry but i dont trust ebay anymore.
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

Wrong item delivered

huzena
Community Member
and hello mr. linusstudios whatever u r, what the hell u r trying to say here haan? what sellers are and what they do i very well know, so kindly bein ur limits and talk properly when you are posting something in public. try to understand that color is not the problem, do u even realise or have seen what noddy is? if u dont then better look into the case first then use such sort of language, u should learn manners first rather than posting stupidity over here.
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

Wrong item delivered

linusstudios
Community Member
@ huzena

Please be modest and be polite when you are communicating on Board. I never said anything that you forced u to show ur true self in front of all. Community court removing the feedback, again emphasizes my point.

In your appeal u have clearly said that the u got different color, to which seller had mentioned that in listing had this note that u will get color according to stock availability. Also the tone of the reply you had given to that appeal was no different to that of your last message addressed to me. When you want someone to understand your viewpoint , you cant blast them off, Like u tried to did in reply to appeal and again in here.

I am nothing but a very small seller in this very big market place. But what I care is for my customers and providing them a world class service. Also I went to a school where I was always punished for not behaving well. So I learnt my lessons well in time.

I am not saying that what happened with you was right.

But there were simpler ways to mend it. You dont stitch torn clothes with swords, you need needle for that.

Also who needs manners is something everyone can figure out from your post. So let us not really haggle over it..
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

Wrong item delivered

huzena
Community Member
Aha, what sellers are doing over here that i can very well see. and u have heard only seller's appeal not mine, i had never complained about the color. i had got a wrong item cant u understand simple english over here?

and if u r boasting so much about the ur selling practices, then call the seller also here, and ask him what he had agreed to do after sending the wrong item.

Do not comment on my language or my modesty. I would really not appreciate someone who doesnt have manners talkign like this to me.
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

Wrong item delivered

hi,
the same thing happened to.
Seller shipped a fake ITEM TO ME.
I have got tricked into buying fake dell laptop bag! When I gave the seller a negative feedback he went to community court and got the Negative feedback removed!

So how are buyers protected? and how do we warn other buyers?
Message 10 of 18
latest reply