Wish to commit suicide for selling in ebay.

My User ID : Indian.Bulls
I sold 2 LED Tvs to Kerala and Gujarat. Through Blue Dart.
Till now i got 100% positive feed back.

My paisa pay has been put on hold for 2 months.
On 27 June, when i contacted paisa pay team, they reactivated my account and assured me that i can get my cash on money(Today) Rs.49350

But, again they put hold for 3rd time. And asking for POD for the Items sent before 2 months. When i asked Blue Dart they said me to ask in Kerala blue dart and Gujarat blue dart.

Now my money is gone,. Rs.49350 is not a simple money. Now my feels all is to commit suicide only for selling in ebay.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

e bay compliantly shopping site and very good site easy way purchasing site and new brands site and shoes was very good discount and latest design.Thanks ebay check my site http://www.kidpid.com
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

chandrunoni
Community Member
India.Bulls plz approach consumer court.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi there !

eBay India is cheating the sellers. eBay India's Guarantee Claim team is nothing but a scam. They will always settle the claim without even enquiring anything.

eBay Guarantee Claim No. 237801 which was opened by a buyer "stylemake" claiming that the item which he has received is significantly different was settled yesterday on 3rd July without even enquiring about it. They didn't even asked anything about it. Just the buyer opened the claim and that's it. Now the money is gone. And i have lost my faith too from eBay.

Will never sell again on eBay until and unless they provide me a valid reason for approving the refund request in favour of the buyer without even enquiring.

Just to show off that you are doing a lot for the buyers by your Guarantee Claim method and killing the faith and respect among the sellers is not going to benefit eBay at any cost. We have many good options beside eBay and if this continues to happen then why will any seller continue to sell on eBay?
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The Bluedart Proof you have linked previously are not PODs. I think these are the dispatch copy. Also they are not even clear enough to READ ANYTHING.

This happens because you are a new buyer (My perception)

Or Second reason could be your KYC documents.

As per RBI guidelines and eBay policies (in sync), if your remittance crosses 30K to 50K at eBay, you have to submit KYC Docs without fail.

Work with eBay, they are always ready top resolve the issues.

Catch the actual issues.

Be calm and submit KYC Docs and actual PODs.

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 5 of 5
latest reply