Wish List

runalaila_in1
Community Member
Hi All ...

How About Starting A Wish List ....

Each Member Gives Only 1 Short Suggestion which he Feels Will Greatly Improve Ebay
India As Whole
... 1 Most Important Suggestion In 1 Line
( We Keep It Short So The List Is Effective )

Each member Cuts the Previous Post And Adds His Suggestion And Reposts It

Regards / Hitesh
Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Wish List

halwawala_in1
Community Member
Increase your users - specially the Buyers - in Quality and NOT Quantities. A Lot needs to be done in the areas where work is simple - Why the system accepts users with ___=-==!!!~~~ charach\cters in the Address or even phone fields >X-(
Message 21 of 25
latest reply

Wish List

hypnosis_in1
Community Member
halwawala_in1 : (1)Increase Buyers - in Quality and NOT Quantities.(2)Kindly honor your old and trusted users - both sellers and buyers

hotdealz.india : Automatic positive feedback on 90th day from buyers if no feedback is left till then

page3sarees : Reduction In International Listing Fee , Especially For Shop Listing Mode Items

Shree_Krishna_Gems:Paisapay MUST Provide FIRC for the foreign payment recieved on behalf of the Seller.

Sareewholesale : Give Buyers A Haggling Tool ... Or Best Offer System

veedeedirect :More Paying Bidders - Less UPI ....Buyers should not be able to rate seller negative without providing proof of payment!

shivarth :Start UTI, Free subtitle, batter FVF system.

Skyshopindia: Long Life of eBay with Pride and Superiority.

MUMBAIBEST: My only wish: eBay should stop charging Gallery Fees.

Creative_pursuits:Negative Feedback withdrawal system to protect genuine sellers shud be incorporated into the ebay policies and not be left to third party like ODR to resolve the issues for a big fees!!!

snrama: PaisaPay should restart accepting UTI Netbanking Transfers. They can also start accepting payments from Debit Cards and SBI Online Transfers.

hi2k_soho : A Special Reward Or Extra Protection When Buyers Buy From verifed Sellers

amitava123gems : Peace

touchnshine : Paisa pay
just similar to Paypal -- when dealing with international buyer's -- will accept
international bank accounts payments too.

skygiftworldwide : A
10-Day Listing for FREE for Buy It Now format OR FREE International Listing.

indconcepts : Foolproof verification of Buyers & Sellers (Credit Card
Verification)

runalaila_in1 : Immediate Checkout Or Immediate Payment Required Feature.
Message 22 of 25
latest reply

Wish List

hypnosis_in1
Community Member
hypnosis_in1 : Blogging Should Be Available For Ebay India Users Too

halwawala_in1 : (1)Increase Buyers - in Quality and NOT Quantities.(2)Kindly honor your old and trusted users - both sellers and buyers

hotdealz.india : Automatic positive feedback on 90th day from buyers if no feedback is left till then

page3sarees : Reduction In International Listing Fee , Especially For Shop Listing Mode Items

Shree_Krishna_Gems:Paisapay MUST Provide FIRC for the foreign payment recieved on behalf of the Seller.

veedeedirect :More Paying Bidders - Less UPI ....Buyers should not be able to rate seller negative without providing proof of payment!

Creative_pursuits:Negative Feedback withdrawal system to protect genuine sellers shud be incorporated into the ebay policies and not be left to third party like ODR to resolve the issues for a big fees!!!

snrama: PaisaPay should restart accepting UTI Netbanking Transfers. They can also start accepting payments from Debit Cards and SBI Online Transfers.

hi2k_soho : A Special Reward Or Extra Protection When Buyers Buy From verifed Sellers

touchnshine : Paisa pay
just similar to Paypal -- when dealing with international buyer's -- will accept
international bank accounts payments too.

skygiftworldwide : A
10-Day Listing for FREE for Buy It Now format OR FREE International Listing.

indconcepts : Foolproof verification of Buyers & Sellers (Credit Card
Verification)

Message 23 of 25
latest reply

Wish List

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi,

this is a really cool topic, and I will request members to keep adding their views on this thread when ever they have a wish from eBay.

Here are my two cents on the wishes posted by members.

hypnosis_in1 : Blogging Should Be Available For Ebay India Users Too

Stay tuned! ๐Ÿ™‚

I think getting more good buyers is important and the various marketing initiatives being run by the teams aim in the same direction.

Also, I completely agree with you that we need to take as much care as possible of our users. However, if there are users who are spoiling other user's experience by their undesirable behaviour, then we need to ensure that such members are educated, and if they persist in the behaviour, should not be allowed to operate on the site.

Feedback remain to be the most complicated discussion topic on eBay. However, I would beg to differ from you on this topic. The credibility of the feedback system comes from the fact that it is completely member generated and eBay does not interfere in the same and eBay's interference with the same might dent the credibility a bit. Having said that, we also believe that we continuously need to upgrade our feedback system so that we meet our user needs better. Feedback 2.0 is a step in the direction. We will continue to inform you about future changes on the feedback system.

First lets have a look at why we have international listing fee? By listing via ILF, a selelr gets to showcase his products in all eBay English speaking sites. Most eBay countries have a listing fee. If we do not have a international listing fee, sellers from all across the world will start listing on eBay India, and listing from India sellers will get completely lost. Thus not only we need to have an ILF, we also need to have the ILF value comparable to listing fee of other English speaking countries, to avoid any arbitrage benefits for sellers of other countries.

Shree_Krishna_Gems:Paisapay MUST Provide FIRC for the foreign payment received on behalf of the Seller.
I am afraid that PaisaPay team will not be able to provide the same to our users.

I think this is a cool idea; I have forwarded your request to the team. As and when I have any update from them, I will communicate the same with our members. IN the mean time, we are about to introduce a new tool called Markdown Manager. It will give all shop owners the ability to showcase the products that are on sale in their shop. Stay tuned for more.

veedeedirect :More Paying Bidders - Less UPI ....Buyers should not be able to rate seller negative without providing proof of payment! Reducing UPI rates on the site is our constant endeavour, and over past few months we have made some headway in the direction. For sellers, we also have buyer verification tool, by which sellers can choose to verify buyers below a certain feedback. This will help you get more fulfilled sales.
On Buyers rating negative only after proof of payment - This is an interesting idea, and I have forwarded the same to our concerned team for evaluation.

ON UTI, I am afraid; UTI will remain un-available until further notice. On free subtitle, I donโ€™t think the teams have any plan for the same.

Aap ke muh main ghee shakkar :)! Thanks for your wishes. I believe with support of community members like you, the wish will soon come true.

I shall forward this request to the concerned team.

Like I said earlier, it is important to ensure that credibility of the feedback system is not compromised by eBay's intervention. However, the teams are constantly working to improve the feedback system. I shall further your feedback to the concerned team for evaluation.

As I mentioned earlier, I am sorry to say, but UTI bank shall remain unavailable till further notice. We apologise for the inconvenience to our users. On Debit card payments - Indian Laws do not allow PaisaPay to accept debit card payments. On SBI payment, I believe the teams had worked on the same in the past, with little success. In case they have any future plans on the same, I shall keep our members informed.

Interesting idea! I have forwarded this to the team for evaluation.

May your wish come true.

touchnshine : Paisa pay just similar to Paypal -- when dealing with international buyer's -- will accept international bank accounts payments too.
While there are current plans for the same, I shall further your request to the PaisaPay team.

skygiftworldwide : A 10-Day Listing for FREE for Buy It Now format OR FREE International Listing.
I have forwarded you request to the concerned team. If they have any plans on the same, I shall keep our members informed.

indconcepts : Foolproof verification of Buyers & Sellers (Credit Card Verification)
As I mentioned earlier, there are various ways to verify users. We are deploying various means to ensure that quality buyers come on the site. Also, sellers can also choose to serve verified buyers, by activating SMS verification for buyers below a certain feedback.

The teams are already working on the feature, and I believe it can be rolled out to the site on later half of the year. I shall keep our members posted on any developments on that front.
Message 24 of 25
latest reply

Wish List

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi,

For All those who wanted Blogs on eBay India...here we go...http://blogs.ebay.in/

So Start Blogging!

Cheers!
Sapana
Message 25 of 25
latest reply