Introducing eBay Blogs...

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Members,

We are glad to announce an exciting feature we've just introduced: eBay blogs. Blogs are your personalised space to showcase your personality, opinions and knowledge.

What do I do with a blog?
With eBay blogs, you can create your own personalized publication featuring your own writing and links to photos. Use your blog to talk about just about anything, from tips and tricks for other eBay members, to a rundown of your recent vacation, to the latest movie you saw, to the cool feature of your latest gadget. And if you’re a seller, keeping a blog is a great way to interact with potential buyers and to talk about your products.
Plus you can personalize your blog appearance with a variety of templates, or use HTML and style sheets to create your very own look.

How do I access my Blogs?
You can access and search eBay Blogs at blogs.ebay.in. Once created, your personal blog will be found at blogs.ebay.com/[yourMemberID].
You can also acess blogs from your My World Page (Click on your user id anywhere on the site).
Start your blog now!

For more information about eBay Blogs, please see our information page. If you have any questions on eBay Blogs, feel free to post here by clicking on the 'Post a reply' button.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0