Why not offer Paisa Pay COD on Global Easy Buy?

linusstudios
Community Member
PP COD is being promoted heavily. No doubt its a revolutionary concept. I have a small but effective suggestion regarding it.

Every day when I visit community board I find one or other post regarding inefficiency of GEB. Many people complain that their money is stuck for months. ReSeller provided wrong shipping info and all.

So I say why not offer PPCOD on GEB items? It will Quadruple the Sale of GEB. Even customers will be happy. Morevover as i2cworld is protected id any delay in delivery or frivolous feedbacks wont effect it..
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

c153niyam
Community Member
hello! Please!! we dont want i2c to quadruple his sales!! As it is he seems to be way overburdened!!
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Yes, PPCOD on GEB is a good idea. But there is a risk. If a Buyer do not accept the courier then it will be returned to the GEB operator who will be stuck with an unsold imported item. Anyway, nice idea.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
We sellers with limited funds have to maintain inventory also we have to deal with RTO.

GEB such a big seller its not maintaining any inventory, so it can bear a couple of RTO's. Just think of the pain of buyers who currently anxiously wait for days while their money is stuck.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply