cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ mins

vipin_bgh
Community Member

What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ mins

Hi eBay, This is regarding HIMALAYA GENTLE BABY WIPES SET OF 5 PACK (120 WIPES) (121218371024) PaisaPay ID 35248351520 ? I got this item today. When I opened the pack I found that MFG date is May 2011 and Exp Date is Apr 2014. It is a medical/cosmetic item and it is not acceptable that you are selling it on discounts for this reason. If I had known that the shipped item will be about to expire, I would not have chosen the same even if eBay or seller had offered one-fourth of MRP. This product is for use of baby skin and I just simply do not want to take chances. So, either you ship the new fresh product or refund my amount ? I will send back this stuff. Do the needful ASAP. Thanks

Message 1 of 81
latest reply
80 REPLIES 80

Re: What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ min

bibesama2
Community Member
Sir.... I heard about the one rupee note your site wanted to take and I found a same one rupee note.. Now to whom I will contact??
Message 71 of 81
latest reply

Re: What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ min

jagabha8
Community Member

Message 72 of 81
latest reply

Sir my problem is I purchased 2 items usb cable of Motorola and xiomi mi piston 4 earphones that both things I returned due to not working conditions I returned both with my money and till now I won't get my money back
Message 73 of 81
latest reply

Dear Sir,
I have purchased by claim _id 3203055.
One decorative wall clock. I have found the item crake broken item. I have set up the clam. The item is for the saws.. how can I endure the broken saw the pics.. I have contacted the seller. Simply they are not responding.
Please make necessary.
Thanks.
Message 74 of 81
latest reply

When did my order Nokia 3 tempted glass
Message 75 of 81
latest reply

When I get receive order noPaisa pay ID :46243284509
Message 76 of 81
latest reply

vishngoe-6
Community Member
10 date ko meine Lenovo k8 note ka back cover order kya tha wo andar se aaj mujhe tutta hua mila ab me uska kya kru
Message 77 of 81
latest reply

My name baijnath Gupta
My odar radme note 4 back cover
Odar date 25/12/1/2017
Received date 28-29 ko tha
But aaj tak itam received nhi hua
Message 78 of 81
latest reply

Dear sir

we infirm that your office person call me  and give offer 40 inch  led tv one item after purchase we purchase micro oven price 5000/ transfer payment my credit card dt.13/01/2018 but now  doing call not given res-ponce this mob.no 7596835069 call me 
sir please help me 
regards
sunil wankhade
Message 79 of 81
latest reply

I need eBay culture care no
Message 80 of 81
latest reply