cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Weird Ebay discount coupon: Flat Rs.200 off on min purchase of Rs.2000!!!

I just got this weird discount coupon. Someone in ebay management is really thinking a bit too much outside the box. I am happy with the 10%, or even 5%, discount coupon. That way i am free to spend it on a Rs.100 item or Rs.10000 as per my wish.

Ebay, if this an attempt to arm-twist buyers into going for higher valued items, then i am not sure how effective this is going to be. Aren't you risking alienating a section of your buyers?

What do my fellow ebayers think? -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 1 of 243
latest reply
242 REPLIES 242

judebinoy
Community Member
No discount voucher since long time :((
Message 51 of 243
latest reply

mahhek
Community Member
I just missed the Ganesh chaturthi gift offer. I am making a purchase over 10k but unfortunately do not have any offer or discount right now. Can ebay offer me some goodies on purchase of 10k +
Message 52 of 243
latest reply

shamryzain
Community Member
I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A MODEM (K4505) URGENTLY.. CAN U HELP ME WITH GIVING A DISCOUNT COUPON PLS............THANX
Message 53 of 243
latest reply

karthik2k2
Community Member
no discount coupon from ebay for a long time now..what is happening?
Message 54 of 243
latest reply

lkurian
Community Member
Guys,
good to forget ebay for a while if not issueing any discount coupons ๐Ÿ˜‰ stop signing into ebay, stop adding items into wishlist! Do not log into ebay but still we can search items and their prices, descriptions on ebay. Frankly why dont we search and buy items on other shopping sites which provide same items at competitive prices.
Message 55 of 243
latest reply

isaacl.ralte
Community Member
hello, from where will i get ebay copoun???
Message 56 of 243
latest reply

venkat2011
Community Member
10% discount coupon codes for sale..maximum discount 750
Message 57 of 243
latest reply

drdogautam
Community Member
i want a 10% discount coupon urgently.....coz I want to buy a device of Rs. 1535.00 from ebay india...so plz do send min. 10% discount coupon or Rs.150 off coupon on my mail drdogautam@gmail.com as soon as possible.

thanks,
Message 58 of 243
latest reply

shafeeque
Community Member
No discount coupon for last 2 months. I am planning to buy a phone for 17k. Now rethinking whether to buy it through ebay or univercell. Both have the same price. If i buy through univercell, atleast i can get the item then there rather than waiting for the seller to ship it. And i also heard that you are sending coupons only to new users ๐Ÿ˜ž . Looking forward for your coupon mail.
Message 59 of 243
latest reply

arpit1_agarwal1
Community Member
I just want to purchase a ebay india item of Rs. 650, please send me free coupon Of Rs. 150 or above. I early received a dicount coupon of Rs.100 on minimum purchase of Rs. 150.
But due to non-checking of mail, I missed it as it is expired. Please send me a newer one...
Message 60 of 243
latest reply