RTO NOT RECEIVED / worst service of powership

paisa pay id - 42563031438

We shipped a product  on 11.05.16 after receiving order from ebay .  product name is sachin tendulkar playing it my way . 
but its not delivered to customer due to no service or may be some other reason . 

it should return to seller within 10 days or 20 days ....but still we are waiting for product .
many times we called to your powership team , some one said its lost by dotzot so  you will get your remittance , someone said it will b return .some one said we have high lighted your issue and u will get resolution .... you all are just giving me time to wait ..but what about my product ...are you sleeping ....and who is your concern team ...they always say concern team will call you , but concern team never called me . some one said its credited on 13.6.16  but  see same day same time  its again deducted ...from account'.

if you are not going to give my money pls tell me on this mail then we will handle it by giving feedback everywhere about ebay sellers.

yesterday dated 6.6.16  i spoken to sunil from powership department . NOW HE IS SAYING GIVE ME PROOF WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOUR PRODUCT HAVE BEEN LOST BY DOTZOT.

dont you record your calls.. customer care always gives GOLI  to sellers.

Regards,
shailesh 
user id- Abhishek Enterprises10
<Removed>
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0