Was I cheated?

moirangaurav
Community Member
SO I purchased this Micromax G4 mobile from a seller called timezsquare. I made my payment immediately and the seller also provided shipping details pretty fast (next day) but it took 10 days for the item to reach and on top of that the box was empty...well almost empty except for the warranty card (unfilled) and game-service manual. I got in touch with them and they did the same but they promised only to cross check with their courier service. I've raised an ebay dispute so I'll wait and see. I don't think its the courier's fault though because the box although empty was well packed and any sort of tampering would have been noticed in which case I would have not accepted the pack but there wasn't any sign of tampering. I have a strong intuition the package was empty from the source itself.

But can't say everything for sure. I'm asking them to resend my item or refund my money, lets see what happens.
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Was I cheated?

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
Dear Moiran,
Check the weight filled in my seller on the Docket. G4 Weighs 500 Gms. if it shows 500 gms, it means their was pilferage at couriers end. This happens too often than we may think, i would say 1 out of 200 packages is either lost or victim of pilferage.
I have been on the receiving side my self on lot of occasions.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Was I cheated?

cfbinan63
Community Member
I agree with moirangaurav - timezquare - are preplanned cheats. Sue them and put them in the place they belong.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Was I cheated?

kathiesklown1970
Community Member
Hi moirangaurav,

When you filed the dispute, did you indicate that the box received was empty? There is an option for that in the filing process. .
Kathie
Kathie
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Was I cheated?

vkrm2000
Community Member
@ moirangaurav

I have been cheated by various sellers roughly 10 occasions by sending duplicate/very sub standard quality items.

I almost stopped buying on eBay.

These cheaters have full support of eBay.

Your's will be just another ROUTINE story
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Was I cheated?

shadabmukhtar2011
Community Member
Hi,

Today was the first day I placed order with ebay and my experience with your customer care was worst. It’s unexpected from a company like ebay, I was not able to change my name and user id and spoke to Anuradha from your Mumbai center. She was extremely rude and unprofessional and was not ready to help. When I asked for a manager, she refused to escalate. Her statement was “what will a manager do” and then she hung up on me. That was the disgusting. I called back and spoke to Antonio (floor supervisor) and he assured me that he will give feedback to Anuradha. I was so fed up with the way i was treated that I decided to cancel my order. This is when I chatted with Shabnam who was very patient and helpful. She helped me and fixed my issue. Shabnam saved a customer for you today and deserves a pat on her back. On the other hand Anuradha needs to undergo an extensive training on customer handling skills.

I am also sending a documented letter to your corporate address.

Regards
Shadab
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Was I cheated?

ceanosri
Community Member
i recommend users to 😉 use ebay for buying cheap items on net and be safe. Buy costly products on stores. ?:|
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Was I cheated?

Keep us updated, I am very interested in knowing how this particular case is sorted.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Was I cheated?

khushal111
Community Member
i ordered two mp4 players from timezquare.. both the players were not in good condition n they both were repaired... both the players did not work for a month also
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Was I cheated?

indian-coins
Community Member
1995 Indian rupee - Beware it's a fake

The Government of India has never issued one rupee currency note dated 1995. The Central government suspended printing "One Rupee" note since 1994. This fact can be verified from the Kishore Jhunjhunwallas book as well as Standard Guide to Indian Paper Money Vol, by Dilip Rajgor.

However, www.eaby.in has several listings. Bewar of the fraudsters.

R Vaidyanadhan
President
Message 10 of 10
latest reply