Victim of a fraud Buyer

truevaluegems
Community Member
Hi friends,

I just wanted to bring to the notice of ebay and others about me being a victim of a fraud. I request all sellers to learn from this fraud and to protect themselves as ebay is helpless in protecting we sellers from such fraud buyers. The fraud buyer "perin1812" threatened me that she will leave negative feedback if I dont refund the money without herself returning the item. I didn't got the item returned yet. when I complained ebay some mr.pyter asked me to fax the purchase documents of the item I was selling, strange! moreover the fax number provided is of no where it always asks to check the number. Then he forced me to refund the money without the return of the Gemstones I sold her. Mr. Pyter said he would take action against my account and he stripped down my homepage featured listings which received more than 850 visits and so many questions. Now the fraud buyer perin1812 is enjoying with the gemstones as well as the money. Thanks to ebay. We sellers are here to stay with ebay and generate revenue for ebay and such fraud buyers are once in a while. Just to preserve the dignity of ebay and the fear of any action on my account I had to return the money without getting back the item and what did ebay do to reciprocate!

Jai Shree Krishna
Nealratan Agarwala Crorepati Jewellers
Crorepati Jewellers
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0