Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eBay Customer Support - Worst amongst all online portals

pooja_mohite
Community Member
To,

eBay Customer Support

I am really fed up of your silence.

I had been asked to send the fax to reinstate my account, and i did so.

Later i was asked to fax it again, i did so again.

Later i was asked to fax my driving license, i did so.

Its more than 1 week i have sent the fax and still no response regarding my reinstatement, inspite of repeatedly asking for an update

Is this the way eBay Customer Support works ?

If a non operational seller is being treated in this way, then i can imagine, how operational buyers and sellers would be treated.

eBay to be voted as the worst e - commerce portal.

- Pooja Mohite
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hi Puja Mohite,
This appears strange.If you dont sell,it does not violate policy.I also stopped selling for some time when I had an operation.Have you gone through SMS verification?
But you please dont give up.Do what the CS tells you to do.Go on writing to them.They are busy people.Hope your problem gets resolved soon.
I have always got prompt service from them.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

productivesellerbuyer
Community Member
Hello Puja,

Ebay generally cares the least on what discussions go on
the community Forums. If you want some prompt action, please click the "contact us" link at the top right of ebay home page, select appropriate catagory , then sub catagory and then send a email. You will get immediate automatic acknowledgement followed by a response by a ebay officer within 24 hrs. THIS IS THE RECOMMENDED WAY OF SEEKING HELP BY EBAY.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

pooja_mohite
Community Member
Hi Amitava !

Thanks for the reply.

I got an email from them asking me to fax more documents.

I have sent the fax.

Now lets see when these guys reply back.

Regards,
Pooja Mohite
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

ragsn2
Community Member
Hi Pooja,

Same was the situation with my friend.
But his account was completely suspended even after sending the fax.
And the reason was not mentioned for the permanent suspension.
Sometimes we feel that eBay Customer Support is playing games with us........
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

naresh_sharma1498
Community Member
Re: GS AU90085I P 6.26 eBay Purchase Protection Claim 1384838 (KMM51026201V98221L0KM)

Shame on you......you calling youself providing professional services is nothing but a fluke to fool people in the name of professionalism....If I have to wait for months to settle few hundred petty amount...for such a long time and keep on providing data time and again, there is no bigger fool than me...why I should provide again when I have already provided....and still what is the gurantee that it will not again be the start of series of unreasonable questions...My mistake was that I tried to rely on much publicised services by you..if there is no system in place at your end to keep a tab on fictious sellers, why the customers should sufffer because of mis managed operations at your end...Now I don't want to talk to you..give me the mail id or phone no. of some higher up..these things need to be resolved for one and all....at least I am not satisfied with the services and your response...YOU ARE LIARS....
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

truevaluegems
Community Member
Hi friends,

I just wanted to bring to the notice of ebay and others about me being a victim of a fraud. I request all sellers to learn from this fraud and to protect themselves as ebay is helpless in protecting we sellers from such fraud buyers. The fraud buyer "perin1812" threatened me that she will leave negative feedback if I dont refund the money without herself returning the item. I didn't got the item returned yet. when I complained ebay some mr.pyter asked me to fax the purchase documents of the item I was selling, strange! moreover the fax number provided is of no where it always asks to check the number. Then he forced me to refund the money without the return of the Gemstones I sold her. Mr. Pyter said he would take action against my account and he stripped down my homepage featured listings which received more than 850 visits and so many questions. Now the fraud buyer perin1812 is enjoying with the gemstones as well as the money. Thanks to ebay. We sellers are here to stay with ebay and generate revenue for ebay and such fraud buyers are once in a while. Just to preserve the dignity of ebay and the fear of any action on my account I had to return the money without getting back the item and what did ebay do to reciprocate!

Jai Shree Krishna
Nealratan Agarwala Crorepati Jewellers
Crorepati Jewellers
Message 7 of 7
latest reply