Very poor e-bay customer service

vin6341
Community Member

I only booked HTC Desire 620G Dual SIM but i received HTC Desire D620H Dual SIM it's not a original HTC Company it's copy phone i'am asking about that mobile to eBay India Customer Service they are sending one email
Thank you for contacting ebay India customer support.

This is with regards to the Claim *** filed by you against the PaisaPay ID *** for Seller mebelhomes.

We are requesting you to reship the item back to the seller and provide us the proof of despatch copies; you can send us scanned images of the Despatch copy in jpg format at insellerverification@ebay.com within 5 Days. Failing to which claim may get close and refund request would be rejected.

Kindly send the item back to the seller on below mentioned address.

The reimbursement would be sent via Coupon on your register email address and you can expect to receive it within 3-4 business days, which is valid for 1 month.

We await your reply at earliest.

Regards,
Kaushik Thakkar
eBay India Customer Service
As per Instruction I was sent that HTC Desire 620H mobile phone through Courier to seller but that seller has not response my request, They are sending same mobile and same problem.
again try to eBay India Customer Service to more then 5 to 6 email they don't reply.
and call them they don't' responds to me properly

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0