Verify Your Phone number ERROR‏

Hi,

I have been getting an error message every time I login to my ebay account since last two days. The error message is shown below.

Besides more importantly I'm unable to list any of my new items as it gives me the same error once i'm about to list any item.

Verify Your Phone Number
To help provide a safe trading environment, eBay members need to have a valid phone number on file. Please work with us to verify or update and verify your phone number by following a few, easy steps. We care about your privacy and encourage you to learn more.
1. Receive an automated call at the phone number we have on file for you.
2. Remember the PIN (Personal Identification Number) you receive during the call.
3. Return to eBay and enter the PIN.
Click here to begin verification
{e39910-393396x}

Continue

Once I click on "Click here to begin verification" its gives me the following error message

Verify Your Phone Number
Set Up Phone Call 2. Enter PIN

The following must be corrected before continuing:
The number you entered is either invalid or is used on too many accounts.

Update the primary phone number in your registration information to continue this process.

And once I click on the "update the primary phone number" by my alternate number it gives the earlier error message again "verify your mobile number" . I tried to enter many different number but everytime i receive the same set of errors.

I have been moving pillar and post by calling your customer care since yesterday but nothing has been done yet.

Please resolve the issue at earliest possible.

ebay user id : rockishii

Ishtiaq Yousuf

+91 9086681310
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Verify Your Phone number ERROR‏

R u stupids or what?

while buying there is phone verification code, pls provide the option beside the transaction or send veriofication code while registering, but what is this?

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

gouarvin
Community Member

when i am buying any product, i m getting an error that your mobile is not verified.

please help me out

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

I am also getting same problem ebay had do something solid about this issue it will ruin its image badly
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

i have this same issue help please

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 15 of 15
latest reply