Verify Your Phone number ERROR‏

Hi,

I have been getting an error message every time I login to my ebay account since last two days. The error message is shown below.

Besides more importantly I'm unable to list any of my new items as it gives me the same error once i'm about to list any item.

Verify Your Phone Number
To help provide a safe trading environment, eBay members need to have a valid phone number on file. Please work with us to verify or update and verify your phone number by following a few, easy steps. We care about your privacy and encourage you to learn more.
1. Receive an automated call at the phone number we have on file for you.
2. Remember the PIN (Personal Identification Number) you receive during the call.
3. Return to eBay and enter the PIN.
Click here to begin verification
{e39910-393396x}

Continue

Once I click on "Click here to begin verification" its gives me the following error message

Verify Your Phone Number
Set Up Phone Call 2. Enter PIN

The following must be corrected before continuing:
The number you entered is either invalid or is used on too many accounts.

Update the primary phone number in your registration information to continue this process.

And once I click on the "update the primary phone number" by my alternate number it gives the earlier error message again "verify your mobile number" . I tried to enter many different number but everytime i receive the same set of errors.

I have been moving pillar and post by calling your customer care since yesterday but nothing has been done yet.

Please resolve the issue at earliest possible.

ebay user id : rockishii

Ishtiaq Yousuf

+91 9086681310
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Failing very badly on my commitment front to buyers as I could not list my new items which i had committed to buyers. I hope my issue is resolved on priority to keep faith in ebay alive.

Regards...

Ishtiaq
ebay id : rockishii
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Once I try to list or revise the item I get the following error :

You can not submit your listing due to the following problems

Verify Your Phone Number

To help provide a safe trading environment, eBay members need to have a valid phone number on file. Please work with us to verify or update and verify your phone number by following a few, easy steps. We care about your privacy and encourage you to learn more.
2. Remember the PIN (Personal Identification Number) you receive during the call.
{e39910-393396x}
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Dear rockishii,

In order to keep our online marketplace safe for our members , we verify our member's contact details. We've attempted to verify your contact numbers but received no response. Kindly share the suitable time when we can call and very your account details and resolve your issue.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Dear Seema,

I have been waiting for the call from your side but not received any yet. Please do the needful so that issue is resolved at earliest.
You can call me anytime between 10:30 am to 7:00 pm

on 9419020555
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

saurabh1089
Community Member
i m also getting the same problem ........its a bug in ebay .........solve this issue at its earliest
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Hello,

I am a seller on ebay.com and I am also getting the same problem from phone verification. It also gives below message.

Verify Your Phone Number
{e39910-393396x}

Continue

Once I click on "Click here to begin verification" its gives me the following error message

Verify Your Phone Number
Set Up Phone Call 2. Enter PIN

I have updated phone number(Which was already correct and working), still getting the same problem.

Please help me as this really affecting my business.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

HEllo,

I am getting a same eroor. Please help.

My Id is jewelsmakers.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Hi Seema,

Iam getting the same error for phone verification. Please resolve issue as I cant list any item or revise it.

Regards,

Divyesh

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Hi seems. I am getting the same error. Please call me at *** for verification. My user I'd is divaliciousindia .

Message 10 of 13
latest reply