cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Valentines Promo gift : not received yet.. HELP!!!!!!

Dear Ebay,
I have not yet received the valentines day promo gift for my purchase.

I had purchased a mobile phone >20k & was entitled for a 500Gb portable HDD which I had selected along with the purchase.

Can you pl.
1. Give visibility as to when will I receive this gift?
2. Add a tracking option for the gift so that the buyer knows the status of this gift voucher processing from your end.

Let me know if you (EBAY) need any more details & I would be glad to furnish it. Pl. ensure that i receive my free gift at the earliest.

Thanks
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Got the free gift today afternoon from Ebay ๐Ÿ™‚

Still, it would be good if Ebay ensures tht there is a tracking mechanism enabled for this gift so that people wont have to wonder where their gift is.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

vibhu.vw
Community Member
Thats really nice, well Even i was entitled for a 4gb pen drive for the same promo. They said i should be getting it within a month. I have not yet received one! Seriously there should be some tracking for this...
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

gitin_ahuja
Community Member
m still waiting 4 mine ....its bad v cant trace our gift anywhere ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
Hello Every One

Once You get Email From Ebay That Your Gift is Dispatched After That Contact Ebay on : 18002093229 & Ask Them Gift Tracking Details & Track Your Shipment & Take Delivery, :-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

yj044399
Community Member
On 21.02.2011 i received following mail from ebay regarding my gift under Valentine Gift offer:

Quote.....

--- On Mon, 2/21/11, eBay India Customer Support - incswebhelp
wrote:

> From: eBay India Customer Support - incswebhelp
> Subject: Valentine Gift Update (KMM46052756V54634L0KM)
> To: "India GS"
> Date: Monday, February 21, 2011, 10:17 PM
> Dear Member,
>
> Thank you for shopping with us this Valentineโ€™s. Itโ€™s
> now time to get
> gifted by eBay! Your free gift is on its way and should
> reach you within
> 14 days.
>
> Keep Shopping with eBay.in
>
> Regards,
>
> Team eBay.

....... Unquote

However even after 3 months of that mail i've not yet received my gift. I've contacted ebay several times over telephone and through email but my problem is still unresolved. Customer support of ebay do not have the courtesy to give reply of customer complaints. Iโ€™ve seen that there are large number of other victim customers who are fooled by the ebay by their Valentine Day Gift Offer. I can't understand why ebay is making such false promises if they can not fulfill them.

I have now decided not to purchase anything from ebay and stopped recommending ebay to my friends and colleagues. As a part of our social responsibility to alert the innocent customers to prevent them getting into the trap of such false promises of ebay, let us raise this issue at various levels/forums.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply