Useless Sales Process and Support

ktun3686
Community Member

Hi There,

I am Koushik T, A technology geek who loves to shop online and believes Ecommerce is a best way to shop and EBay is one who taught everyone what is online shopping is all about. However I don’t believe they are doing the same in India. I just went for one of the product and after waiting for almost 4 days and receiving confirmation message and call from shipper who agreed to deliver the product in another 2 days finally got a message from eBay that the order has been cancelled and hence the amount would be refunded.

The question here is not about the refund but about the wait time wasted. On one side the online companies are providing products in 24 hours this service is not leading the company to any better future but a very high degree of customer dissatisfaction. This was my first and last shopping experience with eBay I suppose. I want to highlight on the Online platform very seriously as it creation dissatisfaction.

If someone from eBay is taking care of this would appreciate if you can get back and explain me the whole thing... Really dissatisfied and this experience took me back to rethought on future transactions with your ‘Shipping less’ Ecommerce site

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0