Unable to pay seller fees ????????

I am not able to pay my seller fees using ICICI bank debit card, 2 times I tried to pay but every time I get the same message "unable to make payment, try some other card".

I request ebay to look into the matter urgently and do the needful.

This is also the reason why there is no sales on ebay as every time their useless and 3rd grade payment gateway is down and we sellers have to suffer even after paying so much money to ebay as fees.
--------------------------
Greenmallshop
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

They are totally clueless and probably hired useless good for nothing people. They showed us this definitely should happen because this is INDIA my friend.
They recently had a so-called icici payment gateway maintenance session.
AND THE PROBLEM STILL EXISTS!!!

WHAT A JOKE!!!
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

You can also make the payment by cheque. It might seem a hassle at first but is quite easy and can be used as an alternative if the payment gateway is not working.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

try paying in smaller amounts of 5000-10000 instead of the whle amount
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I tried to pay my seller fees today via ICICI bank online payment but the transaction did not through from ebay's side and now my money has been deducted by the bank but ebay has not received it. Ebay India is in a big mess.
StopandShop
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I have also facing same issue while paying for seller fees today. Please resolve the issue
Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

In case if payment doe'snt go through please try paying in lots of 5000-10000
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Same problem. Trying to pay seller fees from 3 days with both credit and debit card but everytime ever shows up.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
This is not a new problem. That is why I have started paying a larger amount to eBay in advance. I am now living in peace.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply