U say No longer registered seller- but he is!!

anisa_fathima
Community Member
I had a very bad experience transacting with the seller, japanese_mall. I had ordered for a Sony Ericsson Memory card(# 7567878057) , which the seller sent a month after ordering. When i found that its not compatible with my phone, the seller agreed to replace it. I sent the item back. Its been three months now,and even after several calls, he hasn't sent the item. Now he doesnt even answer my calls. I sent a mail to ebay explaining the problem, and i got a reply that the person is not a registered user of ebay anymore, so u cant help. However, now when i search ebay, i find the same seller registered. Please do check again and respond at the earliest. I have paid Rs. 1396 for the item through credit card, and i want my cash back or the replacement. The seller is still registered, so i hope u can help.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

isismobiles
Community Member
The only solution here is that you call your credit card company and file a chargeback

Regards
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

You can call your company and can file for a charge back. But I think this should be the last way.

Before filing the charge back, Open an Item Not Received Dispute.

eBay has a Buyer Protection programme in place and protects you up to Rs.10,000.

Buyer Protection : Step by Step for your reference.

http://pages.ebay.in/help/tp/isgw-buyer-protection-steps.html

Note: Follow all the steps in time specified or else you may not get the refund from the eBay. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 3 of 3
latest reply