cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Too delayed response or useless response from customer support

rj's
Community Member
Can you believe this... I first contacted eBay customer support on July 13th for contact information request concern and got a correct response after 3 trials.

On another instance, even after my 3 emails, 3 phone calls to eBay to reflect my correct feedback score, I haven't heard back from them. I won and paid 5 items and the sellers informed that they posted the feedbacl by my score is not reflecting the same. I'm at loss ๐Ÿ˜ž I know it's been only 6 contact to eBay customer support and I need to contact them at least 10-15 times to get it resolved ๐Ÿ™‚

Customer support need to be at least reasonable when it comes to response time and the least we expect is that the responses make sense after waiting for those darn 72 hrs and more ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

rj's
Community Member
Can u believe it.. Till today the feedback issue hasn't been resolved. I wrote in 4-5 emails and today I had my 7th call with customer support who just states it's an bug and escalated and will be fixed soon. I think even if they would have esclated to eBay US, it doesn't take some much time unless they escalated through road ๐Ÿ™‚

God bless eBay india ---
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

sunilmonteiro
Community Member
noting new with their customer service...

Take my case...

As part of friendship day promotion, I had recommended the names of 10 of my colleagues and friends of which 5 coupons were used. I was informed that based on the coupons used, I will be getting a discount voucher.If 5 poeple used the coupons I would get a discount of 25% , subject to a max of discount of Rs 2000/-. When my colleagues did not receive their coupons, I gave then a reminder to EBAY to send the coupons.

I asked 5 people to make their purchase through EBAY and they did so. I was to receive my discount voucher by 24th Aug, but when it failed to come , i waited for one more week. Then I made multiple calls to EBAY people, they said they will check and revert, which they never did. After multiple calls and mails, I could again reach the same person, one character called Ashish, whom I had earlier too complained about the non receipt of Discount voucher. He said that we cant give you 25%, but I can give you 10%.I informed him that I am not begging him for a discount but asking something which is rightfully supposed to be given to me. Since I have been using EBAY for the past one year, I usually receive 10% discount coupons in my mail. When I go out of my way to recommend EBAY to First Time USers and helping them to make their purchase and teach them how to use and order for products , from my personal time, I definitely deserve what was promised to me in the first place.
After some rash talk Ashish asked me to speak to his Supervisor Mr Sohail who informed me that he will get to the bottom of it.

By evening, Sohail called me and informed me that my name is nowhere is the list of persons who were to be given a discount and that he needs more details which were promtly provided to him. After that there has been no further communication from his side.
I wanted to buy a Laptop which was on offer for a week lasting 14th Sept. Now this has gone , all because of the lethargic attitude on the part of EBAY call center team and their Supervisor Mr Sohail. I have been calling for a week asking them to follow up on my case, but they just want to sit on their comfy chairs and do nothing.

All this has made me very unhappy and disgusted with their service. Absolute lethargy on their part who even after 4 calls and mails cant even revert for the complaint. I will definitely not recommend my friends to buy again from EBAY. Even if someone wants to buy from EBAY, I shall inform them about the problems they will have to face later on with the BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

djrocks85
Community Member
Yes, I totally agree that if you don't receive the correct response or valued resolution to your querry from the customer support than it would be of no use. Also, if they are not capable to resolve the querry than what the hell they are doing there. I think there should be some humans with brain. I know that eBay is enough intelligent who would higher humans. But, from the responses, we are receiving, it seems that they are doing their work mechanically and not by personnaly looking in this matter.

If they are follwing the process which doesn't resolve the matter, I would say it's really a bad customer support. Please eBay consider some human with brains to respond to our concerns. X-(
Message 4 of 4
latest reply