Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

4 GB Pen Drive Purchased not working.

Hi All, This is Attique Bhamla and i purchased the below mentioned product: eBay item #270455756469 iBall Ultra Strong 4 GB Pen Drive +2 Years Warranty NEW I received the produt at my door step and when connected the same to my computer it is not wor...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New to ebay....

Sir, I am a new user in ebay, and as such I had won from the seller essestoresdepot HOT SciPhone i9+++ DUAL SIM @ with the item ID as: 270456267296. On being asked to pay the said amount I had done an online purchase using my HDFC online bank account...

Online Workshop: Creating a Quality Listing and Managing Buyer relationship

Dear Sellers, On eBay, to be a successful, two important elements for a seller is to ensure that: 1. Ensure that his online salesman - the listing - is well groomed, informative for a buyer. 2. After the item is sold, the next step is to manage his b...

BUYING OF INNERWEAR

dear, i am unable to purchase any product. pls guide me. i am already registered in your site. When i click on the link buy now i get limit reached. pls guide me.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal In India

Its about time Paisa Pay should merge with Paypal and Ebay should make Paypal Default payment system instead of different payment systems for ebay india and rest of the world. Paypal is owned by Ebay. Since More than a year it has started remitting s...

Free Assured gift not received even after 10 months

In the month of November-December 2008, there was an offer of IPOD suffle for purchase of Rs. 8000 & above. With respect to paise pay transaction 23137973353, I did a transaction of Rs. 9999 on 22-11-08 & accordingly I am eligible for Apple ipod suff...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay blog doomed

Dear members, There will be no blogs after october31. This is not a good decision for a healthy community. Man does not live by bread alone. Probably ebay does. Thanx, Truly, Amitava