cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Though I have made many transactions, I feel Cheated at E Bay

bspr_reddy2005
Community Member
Seema,

Please can you resolve this? Please apply your judgement. I am eligible in all respects, but I happened to click on Pay button without the code (FREEDOMI03) is not properly entered.

E-BAY Interview process:

Candidate: Sir, I am through with the Interview, Am I selected?

Interviewer: No. You are rejected.

C: But sir, why? Did I answer anything incorrect?

I: No.. your answers are correct.

C: Are you looking for better skills?

I: No you have met all our expectations.

C: Oh..Ok Then was my appearance or communication bad.

I : No you are perfect.

C: Then why am I rejected sir?

I: You didn't say "I want to work for EBAY"

C: But sir,,.. I want o work here, so I am here for the interview.

I: No you didn't say it. When I was recruited, I said the same.

C: Ok Sir.. I will tell that now " I want to work for EBAY"

I: No No... You should say that at the time of interview.

C: Sir, I have met all your expectations answered all your questions
correctly right?

I: Yes. But you are rejected for not saying it.

C: WHATS YOUR RESPONSE IF YOU ARE THE CANDIDATE ???????

I was rejected to get a gift 500GB HD, because I didn't mention the code
FREEDOMI03. Isn't it cheating?

I have met all the criteria, and asked ebay exectives to apply the code immediately after purchase.

Please someone help
Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

bspr_reddy2005
Community Member
Message 2 of 30
latest reply

U HAVE to insert code at the time of buying. and they told it thousand times to customer. dear bspr its 100% your fault.
Message 3 of 30
latest reply

bspr_reddy2005
Community Member
But whom did you tell "THOUSAND TIMES" ? Do you mean only one customer is making all E-Bay transactions?

Its 100% a way that ebay has adapted to cheat customers.

If you don't want to cheat, why would you make it complicated?

You would take all the transactions made during the offer period which are eligible and send gifts without speaking all this nonsense.

You just want a reason to avoid it. Thats the essence of any keeping "CONDITIONS APPLY" as a term.

If you have told customers 1000s of times, ARE YOU BLIND ENOUGH NOT TO SEE THAT "THIS IS NOT A CUSTOMER FRIENDLY PROCEDURE?"

What have to studied? Management or Elementary level and came here as a customer support executive?
Message 4 of 30
latest reply

@bspr_reddy2005...

What is complicated in putting in the gift code when you make payment. What is cheating in that, It is ebay's site so you have to abide by ebay rules or go shop somewhere else where they will pamper you and your tantrums.

You have made a mistake, accept it gracefully and make humble request, if they listen to it fine otherwise move on. Your mistake, you suffer...
StopandShop
Message 5 of 30
latest reply

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
@bspr sir,
Raj Electroniks here, is Rajiv Ji's eBay shop name; A Noun. Thus as per thumb rule, he can spell it as he wants. Electroniks, Elektronics or Electrauniks. Here you are wrong.

About your voucher, I agree and disagree to it both. It was your mistake and it wasn't. when you order at dominos, dont you anounce your voucher code? or do you get the discount without telling them that you have the voucher code?

Discount code is a privilege to a buyer, not his universal right. So if you are privileged announce it.

And the reason, no body is bothering to respond back to you is, you are telling every one they are rude, however, with your mails, with all due respect to you. You have certainly made rude comments to fellow and senior members more than once.

Kindly be nice to every one. You will get discount voucher again, but support of senior members is hard to find.
Message 6 of 30
latest reply

vkrm2000
Community Member
CHEATING..........CHEATING..........CHEATING..........

THIS IS ANOTHER CHEATING TOOL OF "ebay".IF THE ebay IS FAIR ENOUGH IT SHOULD SEND THE GIFT TO ALL THE BUYERS,WHO PURCHASED FOR THE SAID AMOUNT IRRESPECTIVE OF MENTIONING THE COUPON CODE.

WHAT IS THIS HELL OF MENTIONING CODE..........

IT IS NOTHING BUT TRANSPARENT AND FAIR CHEATING BY ebay..........

-vkrm2000
Message 7 of 30
latest reply

bspr_reddy2005
Community Member
Hi Parsavnath;

Your response seemed to be far reasonable and acceptible.

If you have observed, I haven't been rude to those who were good in their response. There is a way to say something. Especially to a dissatisfied customer.

You know buyer has every right to decide where to purchase? Do you agree? And this Rajelectroniks is telling me to buy somewhere else.

Do you consider it fair? Is he the representative of E-Bay? My concern is with E-bay and I would like to see an answer from them. But this person is trying to gain from E-bay by speaking against me without knowing any details.

He forgot the very basic that its buyers who are helping E-bay business.
Message 8 of 30
latest reply

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
@vkrm2000,
to be honest, as a buyer I feel the same some times. that is why i said, reddy sir is correct as well.
Message 9 of 30
latest reply

bspr_reddy2005
Community Member
I HAVE CONTACTED E-BAY customer executive to apply the code. But they say its not possible.

I told them that when I enter the code its just an input process and will be fed in to system.

Because I don't have an option to change anything after I wrongly clicked Pay without entering the code, I have asked them to help.

I was denied. Will anyone who has commented here say why shouldn't E-bay send gifts to all those who have made eligible purchases without making it complicated?

Any concrete reason?
Message 10 of 30
latest reply