cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thanks to Navin,Seema and their team members for great promotions & support

Hello,
I want to Thank Navin ji,Seema ji and their team members for providing excellent support and introducing exciting promotions for jewelry category.

The new promotions will help us to improved our performance as a seller.

I know there are many unfair policy introduced by eBay but still the good work of some people need to be appreciated.

Once again thanks a lot and please keep the good work going..!:)

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

trust.deals
Community Member
hi!

This is a one of its kind promotion and i beleive that the sellers will surely save & make money with huge sales.

When ever eBay comes up with any promtions and marketing the sales start increasing tremendously.

Regards
Message 21 of 27
latest reply

jehovah-jerah
Community Member
Really Good promotion for low price High quantity Sellers .. Great Efforts by Navin and seema to promote Jewelery and apparels
Message 22 of 27
latest reply

heaven_gems
Community Member
Yes, it is really amazing oppourtunity to all the seller! go ahead! Thank you so much for ebay teams such a wonderful platform to give us.
Message 23 of 27
latest reply

parineetacollections
Community Member
A special thanks to Mr. Navin Mistry for the promotion for Flat Rs 1500/- as maximum insertion fee for jewelry & apparels and the sellers will take this opportunity so that sellers will list more products on ebay.

Thanks & Regards
Bharat Patel
parineetacollections
Message 24 of 27
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello All,

Thank you to all for the kind words and appreciation given by so many members on this thread. On behalf of Navin & Seema I'd like to take a bow infront of you and acknowledge the wishes :-).

Personally, being a part of this team I felt really happy to know that our members have acknowledged our efforts so much and we promise to continue to come up with more innovative and beneficial promotions for our members :-).

Once again Thank You!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 25 of 27
latest reply

Hello Indraneel,
thanks for all promotion but one thing isn't clear me that even 50% discount announce in ILF why it show same amount at listing time means 15 INR:O or 30 INR:O instead of 7.5 INR and 15 INR

Samin
Message 26 of 27
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Samin (rajawadu),

Thank you for raising your concerns on this thread. ๐Ÿ™‚

On checking the possibility of the promotional rate not being reflected in the 'Sell Your Item (SYI) form' we found that it is getting appropriately reflected as Rs. 7.5 instead of Rs. 15/- and Rs. 15/- instead of Rs. 30/-. You can also refer to the fees being charged to you for offering 'International Shipping Worldwide' through 'Seller Account' under 'My Account' in 'My eBay'.

We understand that the concern you have raised might be a case when you use Turbo Lister to upload your listings which does not display the promotional rates for any promotions. But you can be sure of the fact that the necessary promotional rates will be only charged to you and not the regular fees.

I hope this clarifies the concern being raised by you.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 27 of 27
latest reply