cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thanks You eBay for giving a nice GIFT for Being Prompt

snrama2
Community Member
Dear eBay Team,

Thank you very much for the nice gift you gave me today. I am a seller at ebay from past one year and had more than 180 positive feedback without negitives.

I haven't done any violations as per as I know. This is not fair on your part.

I have paid ebay fees prompty, Honesty is the only thing I know at ebay and have guided many at community boards.

I don't know for what reason ebay has suspended my account. I need total clarification about this suspention as early as possible

This suspention also makes no sense and my reputation has lost without any reason.

I hope you will reactive my user id (SNRAMA) as soon as fast.

If my account doesn't get the reinstat, I will think that being honest is no use at ebay.

Thanking you again for a BIG GIFT you has given me for both Christmas and New Year.

With Regards,
Navaneeth (SNRAMA)
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Hi Navneet,I dont believe this.There must be a mistake somewhere...Amitava
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

bay_jyoti
Community Member
I am surprized too!!! Yours always
Jyoti
Message 3 of 17
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi Navaneeth,

I am really shocked. More shocked because as per this posting you don't know the real cause of suspension.

You have posted a comment on this board around noon today. I don't agree with that comment of not supporting Toll Free line but opinions can definitely differ. I am mentioning this just because it proves until that time you were not aware of any such suspension process initiated against you. Just after 8 hrs this posting about suspension. I am frightened. Tomorrow the same can happen to me. Its the worst shock I have got in my whole ebay use, even more than getting cheated once. In fact Mr. Amitava Raha (amitva123gems) was so shocked on seeing this posting that he rang me up to inform it.

Hope this is a mistake. If not then I apprehend this has something to do with your gmail selling. IF that is true then ebay should rather stop the listing of those GMail sales rather than suddenly suspending someone who has not done anything illegal. Actually a couple of days ago, I recd a warning of rule violation from ebay out of the blues. It was without any explicit reason. On asking for details, no body has bothered to reply. But somehow, I could connect it to those Gmail transactions. It was surprising.

In contrary to those hasty suspensions I can point out several frauds continuously operating thru ebay by just changing IDs. Ebay should better concentrate more on those unabated cheatings by the frauds rather than punishing honest members harshly for some minor violation (if any) of their US style laws.

I think ebay must take a note of the excellent Feedbacks recd by you and also the continuous & spontaneous help you have extended to scores of members thru this board. Reinstating your ID snrama will restore the confidence of all honest & active members of ebay.in.

Trust the ebay officials are prudent enough to take the right decision at the right time, hence, would reinstate your ID immediately.

. Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
ID : emailswarup
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

snrama2
Community Member
Thank you Amitava, Jyoti and Swarup Dutta for your replys.

Even I am in shock about the suspension of my user id. I haven't yet got any replys from the ebay team.

I hope that ebay will re-active my account and I do trust them.

With Regards,
Navaneeth
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi Navaneeth,

Have you recd any communication from ebay regarding this? Trust they will do something to reinstate your ID before this Christmas or at least before the New Year.

. Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
ID : emailswarup
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi snrama,

I understand that you are currently facing issues with your eBay account. I feel it is unfortunate that your account have been suspended. However, our records show that warnings were sent to you on separate occasions, but no action was taken. Hence eBay was forced to suspend your account.

If you have any issues or clarification, our Customer Support will be happy to help you out.

I will also like you to be aware of couple of related policies:
--A suspended user is requested not to conduct any activity on eBay, including registering with a new id.

--Discussion of those who are no longer registered members constitutes violation of Boards Usage Policy.

I hope you will join us back on the boards as soon as your account is reinstated.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

snrama2
Community Member
Hi Swarup Dutta,

I didn't recieved any email regarding the reinstated by eBay.

Fr Sapna,

However, our records show that warnings were sent to you on separate occasions, but no action was taken. Hence eBay was forced to suspend your account.

I haven't got any type of warnings. I am a seller of open-source softwares and I do which is legel. I haven't copied others and haven't done wrong things at ebay as per as I know. I respect the ebay policy and trust ebay.

I am aware of the activity on the new user. I will not do it.

This is my last post and I will not be back till I get my suspended id back.

Till then good bye and have a nice happenings at ebay.

With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama)
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

Hi,If Navneet has violated the norms of eBay,he got to rectfy that.He must conform with the community values. We must abide by the rules.Isnt it?Thanx.Truly..Amitava
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

shivarthecom
Community Member
It is shocking news. If suspended id cannot participate on community board then how he/she can be tell his part ? ebay should relax some rules about it.

Shivarthecom
Message 10 of 17
latest reply