Suggestion to Ebay India

rishabh_iitk2001
Community Member
Dear Ebay,
I would like to suggest a new feature for ebay india website.
There can be a option which will be tell whether a buyer has been verified or not.
Buyers can verify themselves just like sellers.
Now because ebay india is growing every buyer cannot be necesarily verified. So with each buyer there is a icon whether he is verified buyer or not.
After receiving a N number of +ve ratings he becomes a verified buyer automatically.
Sellers can specify in their listing block whether they want only verified buyers or allow both kind of buyers.
This way there would be significant reduction in nigerian fraud as they generally buy only high value items and sellers selling the high value items can require the buyer to be verified.
I hope ebay india team would look into my posting and include the feature in ebay.in website. ๐Ÿ™‚
Regards,

rishabh_iitk2001
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Suggestion to Ebay India

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,
I think this is a superb suggestion. It won't harm anybody other than doing good.
Also we are seeing many problems of irregular updatation of FVF credit to the sellers' accounts. If this suggestion is implimented then ebay will have to manage lesser FVF credit matters comparatively. Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
ID : emailswarup
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Suggestion to Ebay India

soumi_kolkata
Community Member
Good suggestion ๐Ÿ™‚
Soumi
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Suggestion to Ebay India

ponti_in
Community Member
This can help sellers avoid some frauds.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Suggestion to Ebay India

snrama
Community Member
Good Suggestion ---------------
With Regards,
Snrama ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Suggestion to Ebay India

sharathmodi
Community Member
A very good suggestion. In fact I recieved a email from a suspended member James_Nice to Yahoo Auctions which validates each member by Credit or Debit Card. Very professional site, however India services not opened yet, we have to list on Hong Kong or Singapore as james_nice has done.

Also he says Google Auctions has been launched, still in infamcy but supposedly has informed some members it will wipe eBay & Yahoo Auctions by giving super service. here too it seems they will be validating each member. This should be interesting, very very interesting.

Plan to be left behind or only fraud sellers & buyers will do eBay. Your strong-arm, tough customer service executives will soon have to look for other jobs. Very soon bye bye eBay.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Suggestion to Ebay India

atulnc1
Community Member
GR8 SUGGESTION MADE BY rishabh_iitk2001 , I TOTALLY AGREE TO WHAT HE HAS TO SAY,I REQUEST EBAY TO LOOK IN TO WHAT rishabh_iitk2001 HAS TO SAY.
I ALWAYS INSIST EBAY TO PLZ HAVE A BUYER VERIFICATION AND WHAT rishabh_iitk2001 WILL DEFINATELY SOLVE THIS PURPOSE AND HELP THE SELLERS A LOT.

ATUL
Message 7 of 7
latest reply