Thank u Ebay For compensation

kashmirsapphire
Community Member
First i Thank Ebay to grant me compensation against a dispute i filed.i recieved 9950 rupees demand draft from ebay.
i felt that i must shud go to the community board to tell others about my positive experience about dispute redressal forum.my experience was quite healthy.
one thing i still feel is to leave a negative feedback about the seller who cheated me.he is still selling junk in the name of diamonds.user id is sanghavi_exports.
i m confused that if i leave negative feedback for him he will do the same to me.he even warn it on his listings that any negative feedback will attract negative feedback too.
ebay shud give an explicit right to winner of disputes to leave negative feedback and the other person's feedback right should be bloacked when he loose a dispute.
without this system feedbacks can not be fair enough to disclose somebody's honesty.
i would like to know what other members of the community think about it.
Regards.
Deepak Gupta.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

superstores_tech
Community Member
Thats great ... I dont thinkt he ebay will let the seller survive for long if they had to reimburse a buyer due to his acts. Still they might well recover the amount from him.

If i was you i wont hesitate in leaving a negative rating as we need to alert others about it aswell.

Mention that you had to file a complaint with ebay and recover the money !!

Leave a follow up to your commet aswell.

And incase he leaves a -ve feedback reply to it telling the truth !!!

Regards Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

Good to see your posting.

I agree that there needs to be some mechanism to stop retaliatory illogical feedbacks. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Happy to see your post and members should post even their good experiences at community boards.

You can't leave a feedback as the member is no longer registered at eBay.

I hope in future, you will have only good transactions and the trust on eBay remains the same. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 4 of 4
latest reply