Take a look at what UNJUSTICE means

this is regarding a transaction which we had with a buyer for a private item, Since we respect our values we do not wish to reveal the identity if the buyer or the product,

The buyer purchased and we shipped it immediately and the buyer after receiving informed us that he has not received dotted but ultrathin then we sent the photographic proof then the buyer accepted that it was dotted but not ultra thin,

buyer's email

"It was dotted alright ... but the count is 32 instead of 40, "

Then he said he has received only 32 and not 40, so we trusted his word and sent another 8, this time we were careful not to be taken for a ride and took photographs and video with date info switched on kindly check the photos taken before sending it to the buyer.
http://img39.imageshack.us/g/proof2a.jpg/

Now after receiving the buyer is stating he has received only 6 and not 8, We are sure the buyer is trying to cheat us and he has left a negative feedback using improper words, We suspected something fishy that is why we took photographs before sending the product with date and time stamp switched on.

What shall we do we are ready to take legal action against the buyer involved we even have the weight proof while sending.
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

we have installed video cams to record every shipment being parcelled and sealed, But even that wont be of no use since ebay wont accept it

atleast it will help us to file case and serve as an evidence
Message 11 of 31
latest reply

New Feedback System is Just Fun.Nothing is Happening there
Message 12 of 31
latest reply

rishi15121989
Community Member
Selling on eBay teaches you how to be a best fraud buyer. Now a seller is also a buyer and seller need to recover his losses from somewhere if eBay is not standing behind him/her.
Message 13 of 31
latest reply

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
this buyer must have been a pervert for sure. who counts dots? lol.. just wondering how buyer managed to count the dots while lights were off? ROFL...
Message 14 of 31
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
@prasant
is it mandatory to switch off lights?lol:^O
Message 15 of 31
latest reply

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
no, but still.... he must have been really patient to count the dots.. trust me... you cannot count it until you put it on... and once you put it on, you cant be patient enough to count the dots,.. however, if you do, then there is some thing wrong with you ( i mean who ever counts) lol..

you see this really doesn't make sense... who would prefer to count the dots rather than you know, putting it on for the purpose...
Message 16 of 31
latest reply

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
just the lighter side of this discussion.. i mean, this is unreasonable to count the dots.. no body does that...its really illogical...
Message 17 of 31
latest reply

and what do we get in return for this ebay restricts our account .... by the way we shipped again 2 pieces to the buyer for the 4th time (hope he does not sy he received only 1 this time. for a transaction worth 190 we were forced to spend 240rs for shipping alone.

all these despite the proof that lies in the open
Message 18 of 31
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
shock to hear this.

hope the seller will get ebay help
Message 19 of 31
latest reply

gowild.in
Community Member
I am a new user, just wondering if I should start and continue selling or not. not addressing issue in last 18 days scares me. from last 18 days EBAY has not replied.

?:|
Message 20 of 31
latest reply