ebay seller "ajantaenterprise"

vikram333
Community Member
Hi all,
Having been a regular customer on Ebay India, I have had very few issues with sellers. But here is one seller everyone should be careful of "ajantaenterprise". He sells defective products on eBay. The first thing that you will notice about this seller once you make an order is that, you will not get the product that they show on the picture.

Here is something that happened to me. I ordered an ipHone handsfree kit. The picture showed some model of the handsfree and made the order. In 2 days I get the product delivered to me and guess what, the product that was sent to me was no where close to what was shown on eBay. Hence I left a neutral feedback stating the same. I thought its no big deal if it was a different product as long as it does the job for me. After a while the seller calls me up after seeing the feedback and apologizes for the wrong product being sent to me and offers to send the exact same product that was supposed to be sent to me and that I do not have to even ship the wrong product and that I can keep the wrong one and in addition he will send the replacement as well if I wanted. And I ethically told him that its alright, Iam fine if the wrong works fine for me and that he need not send any replacement.

After a while I hook up the handsfree and I see that the product was defective and not working the way it supposed to work. I immediately send him a private message stating the issue and asked him to send the replacement product immediately and this message I sent to him within an hour or two after he called me earlier. He did not respond yesterday and today. Due to his silence I left a feedback on another link not knowing that will be posted on the public forum stating that he send the replacement and that the new prouct is not working.

The seller now turns ugly and sends this message to me, check below
---------
"we do not work on saturday and sundays. you have already posted a follow up on the feedback without waiting for our response. Sorry but we do not entertain people ho just want to do whatever they feel right and do not understand the consequences. Sir, if you need a replacement , kindly send the item you received back to us in the original packing unopened and unused. Send it at Ajanta Enterprise"

and yes thank you very much for the publicity that you will be doing for me. it would be nice to keep people like you away from buying things from me. people who want 2 for 1 and want to play cheap tricks.
---------

Now that I left this feedback the good seller who claims himself to be ethical now demands that he will send a replacement kit only if I send the defective product back to him. But tell me why should I spend the time, money and energy to step out and look for a courier service and pack it and send to him when an online portal shopping is supposed to be a convenient model. Due to bad sellers like "ajantaenterprise" on ebay the portal gets its bad name and the customers like me are pained. Now why would a customer like me who has spent Rs.35,000/- on a phone want to play any cheap tricks to get 2 for 1 like this seller claims that Iam trying to. Now the customer becomes cheap for his mistakes and bad selling with defective products.

I would like to warn any ebay user from buying any product from "ajantaenterprise" on eBay India

Thanks.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
come on, sellers are also human. Should have waited for a day or 2 for his response before leaving a follow up comment considering it is weekend.

Apart from that, its bad to call names to a buyer. but that is every one's individual prospective. My individual opinion is not to get personal with the buyer in the sense, calling him names or insulting him irrespective of the cost of the item they've purchased.

I would say 75% his mistake and 25% yours. Apart from selling, I do buy often. I do not leave negative or neutral feedback until i totally give up on a seller.

My advise to seller replace the product without any reshipping cost and to buyer, revise your feedback once you receive a working product.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

10rohit1985
Community Member
hi
my listing has delated yesterday..pls tell me why my listing delated?
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi, all!

Im From Bangalore and I also have a issue with the same seller. Ajantaenterprise

I ordered 2 items and sellers shiped only one of them. I called him up as soon I got the package and informed him that he shipped only 1 item. Seller said it was a mistake from his side and promised to ship the other one on the same day.
Now the seller doesnt pick up my calls or reply to me email ??
what do I do ?
Luckily these are cheap 100rs items and not worth too much but still this seller have to stop cheating customers.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Dear parsavnathenterprises,
What do you do when the seller doesnt respond to your emials or doesnt pick up your calls/SMS's on weekdays??
This seller promised to ship my missing item in 1 day and now stops communicating with me? Still give him more time? Please stop supporting sellers who do this.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply