TUV interruption error

Some brilliant ebay customer support member tried to help saying that seller has put restriction and that SMS verification needs to be compelete. If not contact seller!

The kind and brilliant gentleman didnt point how to complete the SMS verification!

The website is such brilliant that after spending half hour i couldnt locate the SMS verification!

eBay is so seller centric!!

Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

TUV interruption error

gutle if u solve problem say it here

Message 21 of 43
latest reply

TUV interruption error

avgar86
Community Member
Here's the Exact reason which I will tell you that you are suspended from eBay for buying so please create a new account and change all details like shipping address mobile number etc
Message 22 of 43
latest reply

TUV interruption error

Hey body, try this , if you want to purchase item or items from ebay then 1. create new mail id 2. go to item section select item or items then do not log in, window will open asking for sign in  or register or continue as guest  choose only continue as guest option then fill ur details in that 3. put mobile no. it will ask to verify ur no. verify it 4. Finally purchase window will open and u can continue from it. And u will complete ur purchase or purchases.

Message 23 of 43
latest reply

TUV interruption error

ruzzy1512
Community Member

Message 24 of 43
latest reply

TUV interruption error

i.bowen
Community Member
What do we do to solve this problem
Message 25 of 43
latest reply

TUV interruption error

I've the same service error (2026) that someone mentioned before.

Message 26 of 43
latest reply

TUV interruption error

please clare the TUV interruption error deatail procedure to send my email id by yours friendly sarath or m.call to my number: =+91-9043559953
Message 27 of 43
latest reply

TUV interruption error

itzvenki
Community Member
**bleep** your mothers, eBay developers and managers and support persons, what the **bleep**ing "Buying service error"

Ni ammanidenga
Message 28 of 43
latest reply

TUV interruption error

itzvenki
Community Member
Why there is no response, what's your team is doing ??
Message 29 of 43
latest reply

TUV interruption error

I have a problem to buying some product in Tuv interruption error ..what will i do for that problem
Message 30 of 43
latest reply