TUV interruption error

Some brilliant ebay customer support member tried to help saying that seller has put restriction and that SMS verification needs to be compelete. If not contact seller!

The kind and brilliant gentleman didnt point how to complete the SMS verification!

The website is such brilliant that after spending half hour i couldnt locate the SMS verification!

eBay is so seller centric!!

Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

TUV interruption error

I had also started getting this error around 10 days back. I have submitted compaint by 1. phone, 2. email to inappeal@ebay.in and through live chat. But no response has come yet from ebay. I created an another account and the same error occured again.
I think his has something to do with payback redemption points.
I am not able to delink my payback account info from my ebay account (I could not find any option for that)
I sincerely hope that ebay does something in this regard.

Message 2 of 43
latest reply

TUV interruption error

i also have the same problem and reported to ebay customer care. they checked all and told there is no problem with the account, but still the same TUV error is coming... ebay cc sucks..
Message 3 of 43
latest reply

TUV interruption error

i also have the same problem and reported to ebay customer care. they checked all and told there is no problem with the account, but still the same TUV error is coming... ebay cc sucks..

Message 4 of 43
latest reply

TUV interruption error

I do have the same problem.

Below is the error

Buyer Requirements

This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.

You are unable to checkout this item because:

• TUV interruption error
Message 5 of 43
latest reply

TUV interruption error

I'm also getting the same error. I have called customercare they have told me to mail to inappeals@ebay.in but there is no reply.

Message 6 of 43
latest reply

TUV interruption error

Same error here

Message 7 of 43
latest reply

TUV interruption error

Buyer Requirements

This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements. You are unable to checkout this item because:

TUV interruption error

Message 8 of 43
latest reply

TUV interruption error

vimal1616
Community Member

go to homepage ---> sitemap -->middle row bottom see update info.

there you can.

Message 9 of 43
latest reply

TUV interruption error

same error, TUV interruption, why ebay is not providing any inputs on this issue???????????

tried everything since last 4 hours, alas... not resolved

Message 10 of 43
latest reply