cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Suggestions- ebay.in website's new My ebay Console

Hi,

I really appreciate the work done by India ebay team especially for the new My ebay console (i think its still in beta) that have really eased the working on the ebay and I believe that the new ebay console/features are in-line with the ebay.com (i had done shopping there also)

I'll like to give suggestions on the current ebay so as to improve it more and make it more user friendly :-

1. In the WON tab - the items displayed are without there pictures/photos while DIDN't WON and WATCHING tab shows the pics. I believe, pics should also be shown along the items WON.

2. The dispute console (now Resolution Centre) is no longer in the left side of the My-Ebay , it has been moved under Accounts Tab -> the help topics needs that adjustment/addition/correction

3. The Indian sellers who ships worldwide are displayed as Item ships to India only in the item description. Kindly make adjustments in the system so that sellers who are shipping outside India are displayed as Shipping Worldwide.

Any other issues and suggestions will surely be requested.

Regards
Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi amitava123gems,

Thank you for your continued feedback on My eBay. Please find below my responses to your questions.

1. With regards to the scroll bar, we are working towards adding this to Shop categories and will keep you updated once it is live.

2. To view more than 25 items on a page you can click on the number of items links available at the bottom right of the page to see 50, 100 or even 200 items on a page.

3. With regards to sorting the Shop sub categories alphabetically, we will try and incorporate this change also with the scroll bar. I will keep you updated on the developments.

Please do continue to post your feedback here.
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 21 of 43
latest reply

k_9910171926
Community Member
hi i am k_kanwar
i want to sell my old washing machine . can it possible on Ebay. tell me the method.
Message 22 of 43
latest reply

Hello Preeti,
There is no print button in the items list.
But this much better myebay.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 23 of 43
latest reply

Hi
thanks to eBay india team .please sir we are request to you please show total no of bids in total celling s
thanks
Message 24 of 43
latest reply

there should be a single click option where we can reach the buyers address.
like we previously click on the payment link on myebay classic
but in new myebay beta we cant do that
Message 25 of 43
latest reply

poerofgames
Community Member
I hate this Beta version, and looking not good,

old one is is looking good and easily understandble

I request to Ebay, ls put an option for this

one is old version and other one is beta version, so members can select the choice on these

Regards
Kumar
Message 26 of 43
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Sellers,

Thank you for your feedback on My eBay.

Here are some specific responses to your questions on the features:

amitava123gems - Could you please provide more details on which print button are you referring to. The Print feature for invoice and labels is still available in Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro.

crystalmineralsindia - You can customise your My eBay >> Selling >> Active selling section to display the total bids for each item.

kumar.m - Earlier you could click the amount link and view the Order details page that displayed the buyers address. In the new My eBay also you can click the Order details link available in the Action dropdown and you will see the same order details page with the buyers address.

Please feel free to post any more questions / feedback you have for the new My eBay.
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 27 of 43
latest reply

manmeetjohar
Community Member
Dear Team eBay,
Please give us option to switch back to classic view.
This beta is not friendly & My google crome crashes .
Do help .
Warm Regards
Manmeet
Message 28 of 43
latest reply

Dear Team eBay,
Please give us option to switch back to classic view,it was easier and simpler.
thanks
Message 29 of 43
latest reply

In old version option was available in setting to choose which item is useful can display and if not useful we can remove it from display
in sold item a option show email address is not available
so now in new beta is becomes head ache when we want to email shipping details to buyer
Message 30 of 43
latest reply