cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Suggestion to eBay to Improve Sellers work to Process an order

dear all, i started this thread to put your valuable suggestion to ebay to improve your work.

1. label printing problems.
label print size provided by ebay is too big and just creates 4 labels on a4 size page at a time. after taking the printouts of it its also consume lot of time to cut it and paste it over the package. for some small packets its too difficult

i suggest to ebay to provide a new smallest label design labels with recomonded label printing machine or model (that we can buy from open market) which supports sticker type label printing. so that we can attache that machine to our pc and take direct printout of shipping labels and simply stick over to parcel.

this will provide easiness of work, uniformity on all ebay parcels and helps us lot to save our time.

--- you can also put your other valuable suggestions here----
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

What i do is to print orders in multiples of four. For eg if i have 17 orders, then first i print 16 orders on the label paper. Then the remaining one i print on plain paper.
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Look fellows the main issue here is that the label output format which ebay is giving is in pdf format, if ebay gives the label output in doc format then we can do whatever changes you wish in the label but ebay should give us the output option that is if we need the output in pdf or doc or even excel format then this issue will not be there.

2nd thing that ebay can do is to give us the output paper size choice, now the output is directly in A4 size which we cannot change and for this reason we are having problems which @xbikr has rightly described that paper is being wasted because a single label always props up on the left hand side of the page.

@rptechindia...the printer that you want is very expensive (10000/- and above, available with Epson) and then ebay should give the output compatible to that printer, 2nd issue in that is that it is a thermal printer so the printing cost will be high.

Yes if you have adobe writer then all the above issues can be resolved.
StopandShop
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

@ink-shop-india

Thanks for your reply. I am doing exactly as you said.

I just remembered I have to waste a whole A4 on every product sold.

1 A4 sheet will have 2 copies of the same label. 1 will go to FEDEX and other will go on the package. FEDEX people need a copy of the label to scan the barcode or something.
Message 13 of 13
latest reply