cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Suggestion: PLEASE READ BAAZEE: Surcharge on Credit Card/OBT

Baazee Says:

Surcharge on Credit Card/Online Bank Transfer can not be passed to the buyer

Sellers will not be able to pass on the 4% surcharge on Credit card and 2% surcharge on Online Bank Transfer charged by PaisaPay, to buyers. Buyers have pointed out that it is a bad buyer experience, as they perceive it as a hidden charge, which is not known at the time of bidding or buying the item.

Predicament:
Now Baazee says that this method is being inducted as buyers feel cheated. Now first point it is unfair to make the sellers bear the brunt of 2% and 4% service cahrge which is in no way cheap as we already pay Baazee 5% fees. Also PayPal charges much less. However Baazee may have a point that the surchage may be hiiden from the buyers and hence they feel cheated. So instead of arguing the very very simple solution is:

SOLUTION:
We have in Baazee the payment options section that is the different methods of payment the seller offers. So Baazee adds there a note that a service charge may be applicable when buying the product. So Baazee can have a fixed 2% and 4% Service Charge. If the seller charges it it is mentioned in the Payment Methods options on the right side of paisapay. If he does not charge service charge then nothing is mentioned and all is well and good. Also Baazee can also add a note that buyer may reconfirm with seller regarding service charge by asking in the Q&A section so the sellers answer comes on official records. This measure is in case of auctions so that a seller cannot manupilate the system by offering no service charge and then changing his payment preferences. Also the system can be changed such that a payment preference for a listing cannot be changes if a bid or purchase has been done, but I feel that this may not be necessary as the top ideas are relatively foolproof.

I feel that is the best method to adopt so that all three parties are satisfied Baazee, Buyer, Seller.

I PLEAD TO THE SELLERS TO LEAVE THEIR OPINION ON THIS SUGGRSTION SO THAT WE ARE NOT AT A LOSS. BAAZEE PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER THIS. CONSIDER!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE MAIN POINT. NOT JUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!
-Thanking You,
pc_gaming_store
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

silvermine_in1
Community Member
Hi rajabhatiags,
I will suggest that you contact the seller and try to clarify the situation for it is very much possible that it is becasue of some misunderstanding or communication gap.
However, if you think the seller has cheated you, you can write to disputes@baazee.com. they will help you recover your money.
I also found a link on the cafe which can be useful. just try it out and let me know if it was actually useful.
http://www.baazee.com/customjsp/ContactUsWizard.jsp

All the best:-)
Regards
Silvermine
Message 21 of 22
latest reply

peshawarjewellers
Community Member
Baazee defined bid increment are not at all working on no reserve.
No reserve is the JAAN of auctions.
Precious items are getting sold very cheaper.
Mentality of buyer is getting fully changed.
Buyer are not paying for previously won items.
Some buyers after seing low bid increments now started making complaints that they have paid more.
Items costing Rs200/- are getting sold in Rs60-70 Rs.
what will seller do.
what the hell is going on.Such a major change should be done by getting views of sellers but baazee is not giving any importance to its sellers.
The precious items dealers will run out of baazee and only small and low value items dealers will be left on baazee.
Every item of baazee should have its own bid increment according to its cost.
What will seller do.
Ebay bid increment starts from $1 and here is Rs5. What is this.
Bid increments should be seller defined and not baazee defined.
Every thing was running well and fine but
1 Feb was the days of blackout all over in the eye of sellers.

Remmember baazee.. just wait for few weeks precious items will disapper from the site and only low value items items will left on baazee for small bid increment of Rs5.

we will shorlty say bye bye to baazee

BYE BYE
Message 22 of 22
latest reply