Sincere request to ebay for Comm Court

It is my sincere request to ebay to please reduce the buyer response time from 10 days to 2 days. The buyer also should be as eager to resolve the issue as the seller is, so what's the point in giving the buyer 10 days to respond to the comm court case.

Please see the issue from the sellers point of view. At times in some cases we have to wait for a few days to get response from the courier company and then we file the case in comm court and after that the buyer takes 10 days to respond(if he responds at all) and then the seller again replies and only then the case proceeds to the voting stage, on an average it takes 3-6 days in the voting phase. The total nos of days wasted for no fault of the seller is anywhere from 15-20 days or more and then another few days for the TnS team to remove the feedback.

I feel this is highly unjust to give the buyer 10 days to respond because in more then 70% cases the buyer does not respond at all. Please reduce it to 2 days time immediately.

Ebay sellers your views please.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Hello,

Yes we also agree with Raj Electroniks point.

Regards.
---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

;)

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 2 of 24
latest reply

Yes Raj Electroniks is right on this one.

- Manish
Message 3 of 24
latest reply

good point and we are also agree with Raj electroniks

regards
handicrafts_store
Message 4 of 24
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
10 days is like ages......... if ebay doesnot decide on 2 days its ok, but please not 1 and a half week, make it maximum 5 days or somthing. but 10 days is really ages.
Message 5 of 24
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
ohh talk dont about it. 10 days seems like forever to me. buyer leaves feedback and then forget. i feel some time, if buyer is genuinely facing issues, why doesn't he responds on cc.

make it 3-5 days max. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
Message 6 of 24
latest reply

photoshopindia
Community Member
ebay plz reduce it to 3 or 5 days.
Message 7 of 24
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
100 % Agree, Time frame should be reduced and also in case the buyer is not replying the case should be directly closed instead of voting. As their is no other side.
Message 8 of 24
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
Dear Friends,

Where the question remain to discuss what buyers are doing. Responding or not responding?

I think everone will happy no matter buyers and sellers. Ofcouse eBAY will be unhappy, if someting happen like that.

Business point of view, Indeed I am confident , eBAY never ever will consider your request. There are logical reasons behind this policy:

1. eBAY is among the people to do the business not charity. So eBAY will always think first about their profit not to sellers or buyers.

2. As eBAY claims, Their collective impact on e-commerce is staggering: In 2009, the total worth of goods sold on eBay was $60 billion -- $2,000 every second.

3. Out of 70% amount either root through Paypal or Paisapay. paypal also belogs to eBAY ownership.

4. If they formulate policy as you have requested than ebay will have to disberse the amount immediately on settlement of grivences or trade deal. If issues prolong the money remain lying with eBAY for their use.

5. You people are businessman just calculate the interest eBAY is earing from interest free fund.

6. Therefore, eBAY will never intend to reduce the time period to sort out of issues or disputes among the seller and buyer.

Wether this is eBAY Court or eBAY gurantee.

Take an example of my geneuine case:
I puchased one ITEM, paid through Paisapay on 01/08/2010. eBAY allowed 10 days to seller for shipment of item. Why seller require 10 days when item is ready with them?

Seller did not ship the item and ebay initiated refund process very next day of allotted date to seller for shipment. After another few days eBAY informed refund approved by eBAY amount will credit in you payment account within 3 days. Till now amount not credited into account. I hope amount will credit in my account by end of this week. What i received only timely communications from eBAY. That they always mentain to etablish theiir crdibility.

So from 01/8/2010 till 21/08/2010 the paid amount by me is / will with eBAY. Just calculate how much money they are generating by regulating funds from buyers to seller or buyers to buyers.

This is the commerce behind this policy.

Therefore, no wsy eBAY will endrose on your request.

Friend I am an ordinary buyer on eBAY since last 30 days. I do not understand business. I revel my thoughts from my poor mind.

Therefore I suggest, There should be clear intesion among the sellers community to ship the item in shortest possiable time. I found few sellers at eBAY, who endure fast shipment policy, whom i delt with.

At any case buyers are / will always be looser as they pay in advance on ecommerce trade. Some time buyers do not receive item or sometime recive defective item.

I conclude, buyers never ever intend to abuse the trade procceeds.

I Wish some miracle will constrant to adopt your request by eBAY.

with Regards. RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 9 of 24
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
@rajelectroniks
100 % Agree.Great suggestion.

All sellers are agreeing then ebay should take some action.

Today we got a feedback "abusive in phone communication.."
without phone conversation because we did not ship as the buyer was giving neutral feedback.
We sellers have to track such bad buyers and do all sorts of things and then wait 15-20days as pointed rightly by Mr "rajelectroniks".

@rajelectroniks
Once again thanks for bringing this to ebay's notice.

Thanks
Message 10 of 24
latest reply