Sincere request to ebay for Comm Court

It is my sincere request to ebay to please reduce the buyer response time from 10 days to 2 days. The buyer also should be as eager to resolve the issue as the seller is, so what's the point in giving the buyer 10 days to respond to the comm court case.

Please see the issue from the sellers point of view. At times in some cases we have to wait for a few days to get response from the courier company and then we file the case in comm court and after that the buyer takes 10 days to respond(if he responds at all) and then the seller again replies and only then the case proceeds to the voting stage, on an average it takes 3-6 days in the voting phase. The total nos of days wasted for no fault of the seller is anywhere from 15-20 days or more and then another few days for the TnS team to remove the feedback.

I feel this is highly unjust to give the buyer 10 days to respond because in more then 70% cases the buyer does not respond at all. Please reduce it to 2 days time immediately.

Ebay sellers your views please.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

ratan.trade
Community Member
@rajelectroniks

Very true. What you upto.

Me to 100 % Agree with your Great suggestion and others are also agreeing on your suggeation. Anyway I was against to the thread.

Yeah, all participants are in your favour. Take ride to eBAY will amend the policy because you are leading at front.

Carry On I too with you. RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 21 of 24
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
correction on last comment
Read Anyway I was not against to the thread instead Anyway I was against to the thread. RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 22 of 24
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
@ linusstudio:

I have no comment on your observations on my comment. This is your procreative, if you analyzed all logical pointsโ€™ illogical and fever most logical point on prime. You have to re-evaluate the things in broadder prospective of business policies:

I am explaining my expression in different ways:

1.Discussion should be focused on skeleton of business module not on a mere element.
2.If the CC is end and prime resolution of the business then you are right. In my view CC is the fewer most element here.
3.Give a deep thought on the subject then you will understand how much money eBAY use to retain without any expenditure and generate profit out of this.
4.In any case none of the transaction if rooted through EBAY hub, disburses by eBAY money without retaining at least 10 days in average. It reflects in their balance sheet too, in every year.
5.I suggest you to take the matter with eBAY to regulate joint account with seller and disbursement of fund policies be intact as it is, after shipment confirmation. This ways atleast seller will earn some amount out of fund remain stagnant in bank.

Finally, I have to say, this is not atall logical thought to discuss only on one element of business leaving business skeleton in out of the discussion.

Correct yourself if you think fit, or scrap this too. Time will make the things better apparent to understand what is logical or what illogical thought in business is.

One more thing, you are true, the turnover was mentioned in my comment in respective to ebay in whole.

Thanks RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 23 of 24
latest reply

it should be max 5 days

Samin
Message 24 of 24
latest reply