cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Restriction on account of having 4 -ve feedback and ignoring 96 +ve feedback is it justified?

Dear sir,

You have restricted new listing in my account due to 4 negative feedback.You are ignoring 95 positive feedback.Justification of 4 negative feedback

1. One buyer given delivery initiated refund ,refund allowed and given negative feedback I have proof for same.

2.Other three buyres to whom I am ready to refund 100% of their cost but they are not picking up calls not replying email how to resolve this feedback.They dont understand english or hindi what to do?

See normal logic works If you sell 100 items to 100 customers there will be 2-4 customer will be there to report any issue due to naturality because everybody will not be 100% satisfied.

As seller we are offering 100% refund to customer if they not satisfied but what if they not picking up callls nor replying. we have to do give 100% refund due to indirect force of ebay,still we are not having any problem but we expect to follow same policy by ebay with seller if seller are not satisfied will you give 100% commission back?.So policy to maintain rating above 98% is look require revision.

I am hereby allowing ebay to take deposit of that negative feedback customer and allow them refund  and lift the unnecessory restriction put on my account.What seller can offer more than this if you want to refund 200% then take it from my account but lift the restriction.

I want justification on this critical issue faced by number of seller on ebay india.

Regards

damodardasmulani

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Restriction on account of having 4 -ve feedback and ignoring 96 +ve feedback is it justified?

relimart
Community Member

Boss either tell us something new or dont say anythign at all..

Each and every seller has the same issue. Take a hint... work outside the system... just look at top rated sellers with clean record.. they get negative just like you and me but they are removed in 30 mins... how?

Think..

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: Restriction on account of having 4 -ve feedback and ignoring 96 +ve feedback is it justified?

because we call the buyer immediately and convince them, either by refunding their money on the spot or give them replacement and later we will send feedback revision so they change negative to neutral or positive.

hope it helps.

Communicate with buyers. that's what all power sellers do. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Yes Yes... ;0 everyone believes the story ๐Ÿ™‚

Communicate with buyers and think outside the box too...
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Seller does not provide refund. Paypal does.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply