cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refunded amount of Rs.52,694.00 against PaisaPay ID *** not yet received as of now!!!

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am sorry to inform you that I myself had purchased a DELL Inspiron 5548-W561118TH Intel Core i7-5500U 2.40 5 Gen /8gb/1Tb/15,6@52694 ( ***) through eBay.in by their own Seller: ***

.The payment of Rs. 52,694.00 amount was made through Credit Card of Punjab National Bank on 12th October 2015 (this month and few days before only) at the following approximately time between 8:30 pm that day's evening only.I instantly got a confirmation from eBay.in that my order is being processed: PaisaPay ID *** and my payment transaction was successful. It could take up to 72 - 96 hours to process my payment to their Seller and I may be contacted by eBay Customer Support for more information to authorize the payment.

After all this, I was waiting for eBay.in to transfer my payment to their Seller as the whole payment amount of Rs.52,694.00 was with them and moreover the Seller would ship the laptop only after getting the complete payment from eBay.in.Suddenly on 14th October 2015,during the evening time when I was returning from my workplace driving my two-wheller bike on the National Highway,at that particular time someone from the eBay.in Customer Support who was actually probably a lady had called me.I received the phone call and she told me that she was from the eBay.in Customer Support and she had called me for the purpose of verification and authorization of payment.She asked me several questions that who am I???At which address the Seller  would ship the laptop and many more and I was in an inconvenient way as I had to stop my two-wheller bike in front of the National Highway while talking to her in the phone call and moreover she was asking the information which I had already mentioned on my eBay.in account!!!She asked me several questions for verification and authorization purposes and at last she asked me to tell her my Credit Card number for verification and authorization purpose which I had actually had not memorized and I don't carry my Credit Card in my wallet wherever I go since to Prevent it from misuse or stealing it by a thief!!!

I told her that madam please I therefore request you to give me only 10 minutes as I am returning back to my home and I would provide you the same Credit Card Number details after reaching my house since I was closer or nearer my house at that particular moment and moreover my situation of that particular time was that I was in front of the National Highway on my two-wheller bike while talking to her on the phone call.I also informed her that I myself am a employee of Punjab National Bank (since I myself am a Scale-4 Chief Bank Manager of Punjab National Bank) but she didn't listened to me as she was in a hurry and she had cut the phone call from her end and moreover who the bloody hell in this world asks Customers so many questions after the complete payment of amount transactions.After all this, I was shocked to see after some time later that I had received a message from eBay.in at my eBay.in registered phone number starting that my PaisaPay payment rejected for eBay order (PaisaPay ID ***).

Now, the main problem is that my whole payment transaction of Rs. 52,694.00 amount is with eBay.in and they are telling lies that they had already credited the refunded amount of Rs.52,694.00 to my Punjab National Bank Credit Card Account.They are fooling me by saying that they had already credited the refunded amount of Rs.52,694.00 on my Punjab National Bank Credit Card Account and it might take upto 6-8 working days to show off the refunded balance of Rs.52,694.00 on my Punjab National Bank Credit Card Account.I myself am a Scale-4 Chief Bank Manager of Punjab National Bank and I therefore knew that it is not at all possible to take such a long time upto 6-8 working days to credit the refunded amount of Rs.52,694.00 to my Punjab National Bank Credit Card Account.They are telling fake commitments as I am pretty much sure because I had asked my bank for the required details of my Credit Card but there is no trace of Rs. 52,694.00 amount of payment transaction of refund from eBay.in as of now. Now I am requesting you to depute my Rs. 52,694.00 amount of payment transaction of refund from eBay.in. I am an employee and could not get any time to call eBay.in Customer Care Office or send email to eBay.in Customer Care Office.Please look into the matter immediately!!! Thanking You.

Milly Das,

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Refunded amount of Rs.52,694.00 against PaisaPay ID *** not yet received as of now!!!

gadget918
Community Member
Try contacting customer care with live chat with your bank transaction id , date time of purchase! I myself lost Rs 14559 and still waiting for refund !
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Refunded amount of Rs.52,694.00 against PaisaPay ID *** not yet received as of now!!!

Post this full case on eBay India facebook page and eBay global facebook page and the needful will be done. I am a seller and this is the biggest reason all the good buyers who are left are also going away from eBay and not only buyers but sellers are also suffering because of this behaviour of eBay and its hired out 3rd grade employees. Please report this full matter on facebook.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

tulasi2910
Community Member
Why verifying after payment??
Message 4 of 4
latest reply