Refund is not credited

lovely.shikha
Community Member
Zeenat S.
As mentioned by the end of the day he will call you.
lovely.shikha
As per chat record with you said that my refund has been approved on 25 Aug, now eBay is saying its rejected, why ? what is my fault ? i had hear for the same end of the day but no one does not call
lovely.shikha
Finally tell me what do you want ?
lovely.shikha
Where is the poonam who was taking care of this case ?
Zeenat S.
Yes our team is working on this case hence it is taking sometime.
Zeenat S.
I am sure they will call you.
lovely.shikha
Oh, you know its pending since last 3 month
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Refund is not credited

lovely.shikha
Community Member
Dear Concerned,

My refund request was approved 2 months back, but till date have not received the amount back to my A/C. Have made several call with the EBAY but they are saying now that case is rejected without notify me and without any reason. miss poonam was handling this case she called me only one time ans asked for issue and details. I had sent all required details to her then she arranged a conference call with seller, seller was saying that the item which he has received was scratched but i had already that item (Mobile) was not as described as it having some marks, spots & having software problem due to this its being restart again and again, and look like as second hand handset that's why i am not satisfied with it, and i had sent revert back to seller after discussion with seller.
Then i have file a case. but till now no one have tried to resolve my case i had sent a lot of email and sms to seller and had sent email and i am tired to contact to eBay via phone & chat but there is no positive response. sometime say that your refund is approved and sometime say that you will get an update with in next 24 hrs sometime say that case is rejected, i have all char record in which mentioned that my refund has been approved on 25 Aug 2012. but now eBay is saying that i should talk to seller or courier company as seller is saying item was damaged.

I am suffering since last 3 month with eBay. I am sending you attachment which i had sent to eBay during case discussion with poonam as she was demanding as required. i have mentioned clearly before about item and told to eBay for the same but nobody is giving and given me any response. I had loss both my money and product and wasted so lot of time. Now i am very sad upset, dissatisfied and unhappy with eBay. sometimes i feel that what i do ? should i raise a FIR or should I go for consumer court or should i do murder myself, what i do i don't want live more as i am very frustrated due to this and due to this i have lot of family problem.

On 17th Oct Mr. Vinayak form eBay called me after my lot of request on chat with Zeenat, Ravinder, Manisha & Mayuresh. he was saying that he will call me again after 2 or 3 hrs but till now he did not made any call for update. I had already say that i want to close this case as soon as possible. if you want i am ready for conference call with seller to clear everything.

My eBay ID- lovely.shikha.
Claim ID- 110047
PaisaPay ID- 31738183690
Item ID- 110923500671, BRAND NEW BOX PACK BLACKBERRY TORCH 9810 WITH REDINGTON INDIA WARRANTY.
SellerID- gromo_deals
Txn Date- 2012-07-29
Total Cost- Rs.20,799.00

Please pay your attention towards to it. I am still awaiting for your graceful response.

Vikrant Tyagi
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Refund is not credited

lovely.shikha
Community Member
My refund request was approved 2 months back, but till date have not received the amount back to my A/C. Have made several call with the EBAY but they are saying now that case is rejected without notify me and without any reason e please confirm on the escalation matrix for E-bay or shall i go-to Consumer Court or log an FIR. Request for immediate help.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Refund is not credited

lovely.shikha
Community Member
eBay is Word's largest No.1 foolmaker / cheater
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Refund is not credited

lovely.shikha
Community Member
Anybody is there who can help me
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Refund is not credited

Dear lovely.shikha

Please refrain using offensive language.

Please be patient. You issue will be resolved asap surely.

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 6 of 6
latest reply