Received different product than that I ordered

dshe2235
Community Member
Dear e-bay team,

I had ordered a 'Doctor Set' with below details

" Doctor set 10 pcs Gift Child Kid Baby Educational Toy Small (321126809472)!"

I was disappointed to see the product received is not the same as in the image that I had bought. The content looks different. As my kid was waiting eagerly for doctor set, she opened the product and used soon we received. Hence unfortunately I cannot return the product, but this is definitely not a good experience buying from you.

The seller had removed the price tag from the product. This is unacceptable. Overall very disappointing experience.

Hope you take care of this in future.

Thanks,
Deepa
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hello,
Sorry to know about this. As the product is not as described, I suggest you to please contact ebay customer support ASAP. They will surely refund you for this transaction without asking any question.

You can also leave negative feedback to seller for this, to aware about seller to other buyer.
Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

salus_products

Don't teach wrong things to buyer if you are not aware how to provide solution to buyer.

dshe2235

Please first contact to seller from whom you brought that product. Tell them what exact different item you have received. Check what he says if he is ready to replace then no issue if not then contact to eBay customer support.

Because leaving negative feedback is not a solution for your query.

Thanks
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

salus_products

Leaving Negative feedback doesn't help any buyer in this kind of situation. But contacting seller and explaining problem will definitely helps.

Leaving Negative is last resource for a buyer if seller doesn't respond properly.

dshe2235

Please contact your seller regarding your problem as mobilestore4u suggested . Even then seller is not responsive go to ebay resolution center and claim.

thank you
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

First, contact the seller. if he does not give you a satisfactory resolution immediately,then open a case in ebay resolution centre. Ebay will refund your money. You may not even need to return the item or you can even return the opened item. Ebay is the best online shopping portal.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

suffering with the same issue. I hope EBAY will help me and refund my money.

@ink-shop-india wrote:
First, contact the seller. if he does not give you a satisfactory resolution immediately,then open a case in ebay resolution centre. Ebay will refund your money. You may not even need to return the item or you can even return the opened item. Ebay is the best online shopping portal.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply