cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indian business in critical condition - Real Anti nationals check this FRAUD Buyers and eBay game

Many people think India got independence. But, we are in new type of economic problems

Where Big Companies are looting small sellers. Making all wealth and wiping out from the country.

Even Government of India unable to do anything. Unless we take ownership ... ACT... And Fight .. This type of companies continue to cheat us.

Remember the "wildebeest and crocodile" shows on Discovery channels. 

Where even after lakhs of Wildebeest, crocodiles pick their required wildebeest and still Wildebeest cannot do anything.

If at least 5 Wildebeest act bravely and kick out crocodile, it can stop their lives. But, only thing stopping is "FEAR"

Here same we are in the condition. Where this big companies are doing biggest scams and looting us.

Still we cannot do anything???

eBay India. Now after it is sold out to Flipkart. Just becoming worst and fraud day by day.

Now anybody can buy anything. opens False claims.

Then eBay ask them to send back item.

They return stones in place of any item they purchase. 

And eBay anti national company now issuing refunds directly and immediately after fraud buyers provide the return courier slip

They are not even checking whether case was genuine or not. They are not even checking if sellers getting same product.

And then just let us one option. Seller protection. For that too a fraud game from eBay India. They do not respond for Seller protection for weeks and months and they may also reject it.

So leading to direct ATTACK on small Indain sellers. 

Sellers should unit and make a union. Also alert to the central government of India. 

And for this kind of fraud cases. They should pay us 20 times the value of item. Since they are harassing us directly. 

Imagine a small and poor Indian sellers. with the hope of employment sells item. Instead of getting some profit. He is loosing item. shipping charges, all other charges.

And he is getting STONES.

And direct responsible for this is eBay itself. I think Flipkart CEo should be dragged to the legal actions.. if not this kind of games continue with lakhs of small sellers. 

Making Flipkart CEO rich, richer and finally one day this anti national fellow will be leaving Indian platform and enjoying lot of money in foreign countries.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Indian business in critical condition - Real Anti nationals check this FRAUD Buyers and eBay game

VERY TRUE. I had raised this issue earlier regarding this new change of policy for ebay gaurantee claims.. Now ebay is directly approving all the claims even if the buyer is a fraud and the seller is not at fault. Before flipkart take over ebay return policy was fair and it gave a chance to the sellers to resolve issue with the buyers mutually and sort it out within 4 days...and also they would look and investigate the claims carefully . But suddenly without informing the sellers they have change the policy and harrasing the sellers...sellers are also liable to pay for the retrn shippment ...The only problem here is that ebay selllers are not united and they dont raise thier voice against such issues ...so ebay is confident and just dictating its own terms and conditions... since they know sellers wont do anything ...already the sales are down and noew such policies would only make it harder for the selleres to continue...the worst part is that the ebay seller support staff is extremly rude and they treat sellers like **bleep**..Flipkart wants ebay to go down further for whatever reason ... i hope more sellers would come together and join hands on this isuue...they must realise that if this continues ebay would be shut down pretty soon 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Flipkart just wants to show ebay isnt getting any sales and then shut it down.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Yes, one of the recent development that I observed for no sale, is Flipkart is forcing ebay to allign its working procedures like them. Sell cheap and dupe. Ecom India has become clumsy due to the rat race among Amazon and Flipkart. Unfortunately in this whole episode the sellers are at receiving end. Recent change what I see ebay India is forced upon to create low sale scenario and so that sellers are **bleep** to take Advertising packages to boost their sales. Like Amazon has SPN services, Expert services and Shopclues sale boosters etc. All these are just made to harass sellers instead of boosting sales. I just wish, ebay stand by its ideology and do not give away to this fraudulent unethical business practice.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Sorry, I do not agree with your views.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply