Received The Diwali Gift!

jm21250
Community Member
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment and thank eBay for sending me my free diwali gift, just got it today morning. I applied for the gift on 16th Oct and received on 2nd Nov, very well before 45 days as promised. I almost lost my hopes after seeing lots of negative comments about it, may be they did not wait enough or did not apply properly. I'd recommend you to wait for some time or contact eBay support and hopefully you receive your gifts.

By the way I got Moserbaer DVD Player worth 2200 on a 12000 purchase which was a deal of the week item. Awesome! Thanks again to ebay for being so great, hope you keep providing these great deals. ๐Ÿ˜›

I'll post some pics later that I took earlier today.
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

mailstologesh2009
Community Member
i purchased many items 7 applied for gifts....i applied for 3 gifts....pendrive, headphone & air tel dth connection....
i have not received them. Alo no contact from ebay / mail...
lets see...i hope they resolve these issues to keep up their show...did any one receive air tel dth??
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

n_bhambi
Community Member
Thanks to Ebay, finally I have also received my diwali gift today!!! A DVD player.

Happy Ebaying
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

mksharmapilani
Community Member
DIWALI GIFT STILL AWAITED.......

I MADE A PURCHASE ON 17 OCT 09 AND STILL AWAITING THE DIWALI GIFT (2GB PEN DRIVE) pAISA PAY ID 25421830494)..
ANYBODY LISTENING AND PAYING ATTENTION........

CONCERNED OFFICIAL OF EBAY PLEASE DO RESPOND OR GIVE THE JUSTIFICATION FOR THE DELAY...........mksharmapilani
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

sunilodisha
Community Member
I have purchased on 6th October and till now I have not received my Diwali gift. On contacting them, they have the very common answer to me like we understand your pain... But never reverted back with an answer such as when it will be shipped or why it is so late. I have thought that it is fraud.
Message 14 of 14
latest reply