Received The Diwali Gift!

jm21250
Community Member
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment and thank eBay for sending me my free diwali gift, just got it today morning. I applied for the gift on 16th Oct and received on 2nd Nov, very well before 45 days as promised. I almost lost my hopes after seeing lots of negative comments about it, may be they did not wait enough or did not apply properly. I'd recommend you to wait for some time or contact eBay support and hopefully you receive your gifts.

By the way I got Moserbaer DVD Player worth 2200 on a 12000 purchase which was a deal of the week item. Awesome! Thanks again to ebay for being so great, hope you keep providing these great deals. ๐Ÿ˜›

I'll post some pics later that I took earlier today.
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

mraju146
Community Member
any body received plantronics blue tooth headset....???

i have purchased my item on 9th Oct,2009.
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

alad52_27
Community Member
jm21250

did u receive any confirmation call from ebay before receiveing thegift?
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

jm21250
Community Member
alad52_27

No, never received any calls from ebay about the gift. It was a surprise. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

vasushop
Community Member
Yeah its just matter of wait not ranting on eBay. I applied for Diwali gift (Moserbaer DVD Player) on 7th oct 2009 and received on 28th oct by Blue Dart couriers without any confirmation call from eBay. In the mean time I contacted two times with eBay live chat customer support and people there were highly friendly,understanding and responsive in action.

Thanks to eBay for providing huge reliable online shopping platform in India.
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

mraju146
Community Member
does any body received any other gifts.... please post over here...

Also please let me know if any body have received Plantronics bluetooth headset as their diwali gift... I havent received it till now.....
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

mraju146
Community Member
i got my diwali gift today...

BLUETOOTH HEADSET>....... ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

thanks ebay and team........
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

sarathk
Community Member
got Plantronics bluetooth headset yesterday via bluedart courier.. New pack, with all booklets and manual. working fine. Thanks!!!:-)
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

gauravhere2000
Community Member
hi
same is happening with me . i purchased item on 12th oct still not recived bletooth headset. no response from ebay . after alot contact from ebay
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

mailstologesh2009
Community Member
i purchased many items 7 applied for gifts....i applied for 3 gifts....pendrive, headphone & airtel dth connection. But no reply / initiative from e bay....i hope they contact me / mail me & keep up their show...
did any one receive airtel dth ??
Message 10 of 14
latest reply